Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless she had a stockpile of pink paint and thought "I know I will paint the front room pink as it will go nicely with my brown sofa" :sick: but yeah who the duck paints in an expensive WHITE bra...bleeping attention seeker

Reactions: 10
She sure finds a way of spending money! A phone case? Yes because that is Soo urgent you need one now? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She's got a problem. Clearly very unhappy with her life and desperately trying to fill a void by buying anything and everything even during a global pandemic where we have been told not to make unnecessary purchases.

Reactions: 7
She's got a problem. Clearly very unhappy with her life and desperately trying to fill a void by buying anything and everything even during a global pandemic where we have been told not to make unnecessary purchases.
And she preaches about staying at home

Reactions: 4
That dress ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ she spends all that money on clothes, all the time & they aren't even decent ๐Ÿ˜• why at her age does she want a dinosaur dress ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
That dress ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ she spends all that money on clothes, all the time & they aren't even decent ๐Ÿ˜• why at her age does she want a dinosaur dress ๐Ÿ˜‚
Absolutely hideous taste... look at someone the same age... such as leanne.db, the difference is astounding!

And she preaches about staying at home
this ! She goes on and on about the NHS.... the thought provoking tree in her village/town/wherever she lives ! How she's worried about her husband and is now looking at ordering a bleeping phone case - like that is SOOOOOOO essential :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She's a walking contradiction with hideous dress sense ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 10
My mother in law is in her 60s & has a wonderful taste in fashion, bav should seriously start looking elsewhere for clothes ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've got an appointment later at my doctors for the depo injection ( don't want no more babies for a long time & especially not with this virus around.. so really need to leave house ) & as I don't drive & my doctors being on other side of town ( was my doctors before we moved house last year ) .. we are all going to be leaving the house so he can take me. My partner & son will be staying in car when I go in doctors. But I even feel nervous us all having to go out. There's no need in the way she's going on all the time with shopping for essentials every day ๐Ÿคฆ my partner done a normal weekly food shop yesterday & that will last us until next Saturday/ Monday. We'll only have to leave for milk/ bread now, when we run out.

I get that she is a supposed influencer...but why does she need to take pictures of everything her kids do? They made cakes, they coloured in easter pictures, they went for a walk. I mean ffs woman bore right off

Reactions: 8
I get that she is a supposed influencer...but why does she need to take pictures of everything her kids do? They made cakes, they coloured in easter pictures, they went for a walk. I mean ffs woman bore right off
Is she an influencer though ? I'd be influenced to do nothing of what she does lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would never be influenced by anything she does,buys,cooks,eats or says ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Her husband sounded well impressed with being videoed ! Honestly what a utter tool she is ๐Ÿ™„ we all know your house number too bav ๐Ÿ˜‘

Reactions: 5
She just loves posting photos and videos of her husband topless ๐Ÿ™„
I don't see it with all the people calling him fit ๐Ÿ˜‚
Doesn't help that I can't not picture his teeth ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.