Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, she's attention seeking
Was literally gonna say this!! “What’s your ultrasound for Hannah? Are you okay??” “Well it’s none of your business actually. Why do people always have to be so nosy about a strangers life? Just because I share things on here doesn’t mean you get to ask me things!!!!”

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like she posted it just to get a reaction... why else show the family planner. Literally all of us have the same week

Reactions: 12
Yeah she definitely posted it for people to ask questions!
Why does she need to post a photo of her board to say she has a quiet week ahead just like everyone else 🤔

Reactions: 8
Imagine how bloody unbearable she’d be if she was pregnant.
[/QUOTE]
And she would need to buy more bras🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her meals are always grim lockdown ain't going to change things🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm a larger busted lady who is a lot younger than Hannah. I DONT EVEN OWN AS MANY BRAS AS SHE DOES!! I have three good bras and one comfy one. Suit me just fine!

Reactions: 6
Who eats the same Dinner twice in one week?
Also he meals seem so heavy. It’s all stodge. Rice/potato’s/carb heavy veg like butter but squash. And do her kids eat the same? As she is always saying they don’t eat well?
Also (again) so much meat! We try and eat meatless twice a week. Not saying everyone should but I just done get her dinners.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.