Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another 3 bras?
So another Β£100 on bras she doesn't need on top of the other 100 odd she spent the other day on bras she didn't need then?
tit I stand in Asda debating spending Β£4 on a t-shirt bra πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe she’s using them as face masks. She’s used to looking like a tit in public.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way she says "click on my post if you fancy a giggle" about the post where her husband burnt biscuits.

Hysterical that was Bav, highlight of my day, changed my life ..... please tell the story again so I can make a mental note of it to recall later when I need cheering up
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this comment

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't believe she has bought 3 more bras, how many does she need? I only have 3 and I can't remember when I bought them (m&s) why on earth does she need so many? And why on earth does she think we want to see them :sick:

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she has bought 3 more bras, how many does she need? I only have 3 and I can't remember when I bought them (m&s) why on earth does she need so many? And why on earth does she think we want to see them :sick:
If you going to blow that sort of money on more bras... buy something sexier. Those bras are hideous.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Given we are in lock down unless I'm going outside of my house/garden (which isn't often only for the occasional walk) then I'm letting the bad boys hang free ....... πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe she is planning on painting again, we know she likes to paint whilst wearing expensive underwear.

Given we are in lock down unless I'm going outside of my house/garden (which isn't often only for the occasional walk) then I'm letting the bad boys hang free ....... πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ
Unfortunately I'm still having to work (essential company) so when the weekend comes I'm tits swinging low and zero make up. I'm finding it quite liberating!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe she is planning on painting again, we know she likes to paint whilst wearing expensive underwear.

Unfortunately I'm still having to work (essential company) so when the weekend comes I'm tits swinging low and zero make up. I'm finding it quite liberating!
Oh it's very liberating I've not worn make up for about a month now only once when I went to the shop...... my skin feels wonderful as before I was a lazy mare and rarely took it off... I know... I know I'm a skank ! πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ...... Stay safe if you're having to go out working πŸ₯°

Reactions: 2
She’s bleeping grating on me today... what is that salad? I bloody love onion but she’s got a whole one in that bowl! Her portion sizes are a bit mad!

Reactions: 1
Another one like one of the other wannabes i follow that we all know and love who is also constantly Beggy-ing for attention, freebies, whatever, that has yet again been ordering unessesarily. I'd love to know how much she's spent on pointless purchases since buying that house. Maybe we should start from now keeping a note so next time she bleats in about not affording to get something done we can remind her what's she spent ....
Although, did you all see her story the other day about getting new windows "well we've got the money but obviously can't have them done at the moment gurn gurn" ?

Reactions: 7
Why are they all such Nana bras? Hideous.
I'm old enough to be her mother and I would NOT wear bras like that.... they are bloody hideous.... imagine her trying to seduce Chris in them and her never off duty t-shirt.... ! Any wonder he works nights πŸ™ˆ πŸ™ˆ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm old enough to be her mother and I would NOT wear bras like that.... they are bloody hideous.... imagine her trying to seduce Chris in the and her never off duty t-shirt.... ! Any wonder he works nights πŸ™ˆ πŸ™ˆ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I'm 40, so about 10 years older than her and wouldn't be caught dead in bras like that.

Reactions: 5
They double up as shopping bags to fill with her everlasting supply of butternut squash

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still here, 5 weeks in lockdown working from home and I haven’t worn a bra at all. Okay my little boobs don’t swing by my ankles but who needs loads of bras in lockdown?

Reactions: 6
My boobs fluctuate loads and i've been pregnant/breastfeeding recently and I still would never ever spend in YEARS the amount she has on bras in the past month. Overcompensating for her lack of happiness by spending constantly. Then posing in her dowdy bras for the attention she so sorely needs. Bizarre.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.