Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are planning on a new kitchen this year, will be ripped back to brick and started again! Hasn’t even crossed my mind to move the kids out! Just get on with it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Make use of the slow cooker etc! She really does find any excuse not to have her own kids doesn’t she!

Reactions: 4
We are planning on a new kitchen this year, will be ripped back to brick and started again! Hasn’t even crossed my mind to move the kids out! Just get on with it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Make use of the slow cooker etc! She really does find any excuse not to have her own kids doesn’t she!
Yeah who has the luxury of sending their kids off for a week or so at a time? You don’t, you just get on with it. You might have to have fast food or something one day instead of cook a meal, so what. Also do the grandparents not have lives? Any excuse not to parent for the lazy twit.

Reactions: 6
She has no way of feeding them yet they have a microwave, ninja and slow cooker. Pretty sure you could use these to get by for a week 🙄
And I know my kids think it’s Christmas if we get a take away. And a bbq outside in winter ! They think they’ve won the game. If it was my little one’s birthday j that’s what I would do. A winter bbq. Make it really exciting. Not send him to my parents’

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So Bav has her kids staying at her parents, even though it’s the little boys birthday as they have no working kitchen to feed them… this is the same Bav that said she does them a snack for tea as they get dinner at school…. So basically just using it as an excuse to palm them off

All the kids would need is cereal for breakfast which doesn't require a kitchen. Absolute twit

Reactions: 7
She’s made a point of saying they are still going to get them ready for school, do homework etc. why are they sleeping there then?! It makes no sense. They could eat tea there and sleep at home, have breakfast at home then a proper lunch at school and repeat. She just likes to have something else to moan about.

Reactions: 10
She's put a post on Facebook about pre kids she didn't know if she wanted any or would be a good parent . . ... she now thinks she's done a really good job 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We've all had to decant our kitchen into our living room /bedroom when we've had kitchens fitted she has garages, a craft room, covered over areas in her garden she could easily of set something up it's not like she only cooks with her ninja, actifry anyway.

Reactions: 2
How can you fall in love with a fridge 🧐
That fridge looks like it will a. Swamp the kitchen and B. Jut out
Surely if you were getting a new kitchen you would want everything flush, there also seems to be a freezer lobbed there beside the units. They are like Wayne and Waynetta Slob

Reactions: 5
I don't understand, she got a new custom kitchen, shouldn't be the fridge integrated into the kitchen?!

Reactions: 2
Bav doesn't like clean spaces. Give it a couple of weeks and every inch of that kitchen will be rammed full of crap. She's an embarrassment!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.