Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know when you have work done and there is a layer of dust from the work…that will literally be the cleanest her kitchen has ever been. It’s downhill from there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole kitchen/bathroom renovation are the most boring stories bav has ever put up and that’s saying something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can they not do anything without her parents?
Don't think I've ever seen them do anything as a family of 4

Reactions: 6
Why does it annoy me so much when she acts as though celebs are her friends by quoting them/reposting their stories? It’s a bit cringey!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She @‘s so many celebs and they clearly never interact or she’d post it. She’s a sad twit. She thinks cos she buys whatever they’re flogging she’s their pal 😂

Reactions: 2
I can't stand it when people let them cats all over the work surfaces. Cat hair and germs nice

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I am having a new kitchen this year, I was watching along and what I don’t understand is…would you not have it plastered before the cupboards and worktops go in? So in the back of her cupboard you can just see wall (which doesn’t look in the best state) plus plastering down to the worktops might ruin them? Or if you are tiling, the wall doesn’t look like a great place to start?
Plus the flooring, it needs screeding (I think she said?!) but the end panels are already on and down to the floor. Will that not mess it up?

Reactions: 3
I am having a new kitchen this year, I was watching along and what I don’t understand is…would you not have it plastered before the cupboards and worktops go in? So in the back of her cupboard you can just see wall (which doesn’t look in the best state) plus plastering down to the worktops might ruin them? Or if you are tiling, the wall doesn’t look like a great place to start?
Plus the flooring, it needs screeding (I think she said?!) but the end panels are already on and down to the floor. Will that not mess it up?
I’m having a new kitchen this year and watching Bavs for a “what not to do” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤢 washing the mugs with the dog bowls. Poor builders
I ran straight here when I watched that story 🤮 it's made me feel ill! I wash our dog's bowl in the sink, not the basin I do dishes in, then bleach it when I'm done!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So it was bad enough that she sent the kids to her parents for the week, the kids are there again it seems and turns out that Bav has had the last 9 days off…. So not like she was having to juggle work last week… absolutely no excuse why those children could not of been at home

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why has she been off for the past 9 days?! She said she hasn’t helped with anything to do with the kitchen but also hasn’t had her own kids either?! What’s has she done for the past 9 days?

Reactions: 6
On what planet would you palm your kids off on your parents when you’re NOT EVEN AT WORK and there’s no reason why they can’t be at home? They could have eaten dinner there I don’t understand. She wanted 9 days ‘off’ her part time checkout job to do…nothing, because the work was done by contractors.

Her parents enable this princess behaviour, mine would have a word with me if I tried to leave my kid with them for that long for 0 reason. Like why don’t you want to spend time with them?

There’s something wrong with her. No maternal instinct, no hint of ever putting the kids before her own selfish wants. It’s really abnormal behaviour especially for a mother.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.