Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol 2 scones for dinner. Yes Bav a diet would be really good and would help your apparently struggling body. She really doesn’t help her self does she. I hope the kids have eaten tonight and haven’t just been given 2 scones 😬
Don't be silly they will get half a scone each dry

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t get an appointment until Wednesday for their poorly cat? I don’t believe it. If he can’t walk properly it should be an emergency appointment 😤 they don’t deserve to have animals.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Can’t get an appointment until Wednesday for their poorly cat? I don’t believe it. If he can’t walk properly it should be an emergency appointment 😤 they don’t deserve to have animals.
It should be an emergency appointment, totally agree, however we have had same issues with our vets (non emergency appointment needed) the wait was about 3 weeks but have managed to get a cancellation in a weeks time.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s put that picture up of her cat like that 😢 she may not be able to get an emergency appointment but she would certainly be able to get an out of hours appointment. These are more money, usually at least double the price of a normal appointment but in his case it is definetly needed. It will be because she doesn’t want to fork out the extra money

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Nahh you’d pay a small fortune but a 24 hour vet would see you, or just find a vet that can get you in. If your pup or puss is in pain most vets would accommodate (im sure with a pain killer in the meantime) as you can’t leave them struggling in pain. Poor bogger, I don’t even like pets but even I think she’s a twit for doing that.

Reactions: 3
So the cat was really ill then as it's passed away! The poor thing has had to suffer!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Literally made me so cross seeing her post, the poor thing had to suffer. Who’s to say if she took him sooner the prognosis may have been different. She literally is so selfish

So the cat was really ill then as it's passed away! The poor thing has had to suffer!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
What an absolute piece of work she is. She could have taken that poor cat to the vet much sooner. She would have got an appointment with an emergency vet, but obviously wasn't willing to pay for it as it would have cost more. It's alright though. She can spend the money she saved on a poor sick animal on some Cricut crap or granny dresses instead :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I know she should have taken her cat to the emergency vet and she’s a nob for not taking him sooner. However, Losing a pet is as traumatic as losing a loved human, I’m sorry she had to let him go 😢

Side note: I’ve been made VIP Member!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.