Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t believe for a second anyone gives a tit about her enough to ask her serious questions. Might ask her what her thoughts are on the situation in Ukraine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her kids are staying at her parents’ house for the week???? I feel guilty when mine go for one night! And I actually work proper hours and have done apart from two maternity leaves 🤦🏼‍♀️ What’s she going to spend the week doing without them? Probably exactly what she does when they’re with her as she acts like she doesn’t have them anyway 🙄

Reactions: 10
She's had no bathroom for the best part of a month but keeps the kids at home as soon as the kitchen goes she punts the kids off for the week what a minger

Reactions: 7
She's had no bathroom for the best part of a month but keeps the kids at home as soon as the kitchen goes she punts the kids off for the week what a minger
Don't know why... Not like she feeds them anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Own up, who asked her for food inspiration ideas? I’m currently in hospital and it’s the first time I’ve laughed x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair I think I would take my kids to my parents if they wasn't going to be able to be fed properly. With showers obvs it's gross not to but it's not as essential as food. Would be a lot easier. Now I can't stick up for this women for too long🤣 so.... omg...as if someone said she is superwomen!! Why?? Cus she works and is a mum?? That's what we all do?? Wtf?? Oh sorry yes she does some tit for the pta 🙄 she doesn't clean so she we can tick that off the list. Really winds me up when people call other mum's super mum's when she does the same as what other mum's do! Don't make her head any bigger!

Reactions: 6
To be fair I think I would take my kids to my parents if they wasn't going to be able to be fed properly. With showers obvs it's gross not to but it's not as essential as food. Would be a lot easier. Now I can't stick up for this women for too long🤣 so.... omg...as if someone said she is superwomen!! Why?? Cus she works and is a mum?? That's what we all do?? Wtf?? Oh sorry yes she does some tit for the pta 🙄 she doesn't clean so she we can tick that off the list. Really winds me up when people call other mum's super mum's when she does the same as what other mum's do! Don't make her head any bigger!
She barely feeds them properly when she has a fully working kitchen.

I'll never forget her having the brass balls to post a bleeping picture of a bleeping Percy wanking Pig pancake where they had 1 for their bastard tea because they both have a hot school dinner and don't need anything else. A single shitting pancake.

*exhales through mouth

Sorry, for the outburst, it made me angry then, I clearly haven't got over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She barely feeds them properly when she has a fully working kitchen.

I'll never forget her having the brass balls to post a bleeping picture of a bleeping Percy wanking Pig pancake where they had 1 for their bastard tea because they both have a hot school dinner and don't need anything else. A single shitting pancake.

*exhales through mouth

Sorry, for the outburst, it made me angry then, I clearly haven't got over it 😂
Her and Chris are like parents from the 60s or 70s
- married young
- priortise fags over funding childrens hobbies
- gender stereotyping. Blue for boy, pink for girl.
- kids having different mealtime and meals to the adults

Bet they're expected to be 'seen and not heard' too.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Does anyone think they’ve somehow come into some money?👀 when people were asking when they were doing renovations the answer was always we can’t afford it then all of a sudden new bathroom, new kitchen and I’m sure she’s decorated the living room? Bathroom alone ain’t cheap, cost us about £4,000 an ours is tiny. Especially with all the crap she buys they can’t have been saving much

Does anyone think they’ve somehow come into some money?👀 when people were asking when they were doing renovations the answer was always we can’t afford it then all of a sudden new bathroom, new kitchen and I’m sure she’s decorated the living room? Bathroom alone ain’t cheap, cost us about £4,000 an ours is tiny. Especially with all the crap she buys they can’t have been saving much
Or the bank of Daddy has dipped into his pocket

Reactions: 5
Chris never seems to work anymore either! Surely they ain't doing all this on her Sainsbury shifts 🤣🤔

Or the bank of Daddy has dipped into his pocket
I'm sure she mentioned about putting it on the mortgage

Reactions: 3
Am I reading her stories right that they are getting a brand new kitchen but doing a patch up paint job....although in hindsight I don't know why this would shock me and don't get me started on the hack of the bathroom sink that seems to be wedged at the side of shower and you have to navigate the shower to wash your hands

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.