Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rather than sorting through the tonnes of plastic Tupperware and throwing some out, it’s just going straight back in the cupboards. You just know the know kitchen will be back to being a shithole in a couple of weeks

Reactions: 11
Kids were gone for two weeks😱😱😱😱😱 that's shocking. They are nothing only an inconvenience and a photo op, palmed off at every opportunity or else her parents forced to tag along. She really is a selfish mare.

Reactions: 9
I'm not even trying to pick at everything she does because I don't like her ....but honestly, there's so many lovely kitchens you can buy for a reasonable cost yet she goes for that cheap wood everywhere with basic white doors. It just looks so naff. She could of got something so much nicer it has no modern taste to it

Reactions: 10
I'm not even trying to pick at everything she does because I don't like her ....but honestly, there's so many lovely kitchens you can buy for a reasonable cost yet she goes for that cheap wood everywhere with basic white doors. It just looks so naff. She could of got something so much nicer it has no modern taste to it
Probably got white so she can Cricut stuff to stick on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This kitchen cupboards are going to be yellow soon with both of their smoking!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I did think to myself why is she putting so much crap back into the cupboards and drawers surely the perfect opportunity to sort them out and throw away any crap bits

Reactions: 7
duck me! In the middle of the house Reno and having not seen her kids properly for 2 weeks she’s managed to go to the hairdresser AGAIN. I wonder if she’s ever ever put someone else before her own wants.

If I had the money/time to go to my hairdresser that often I’d have the best hair in the world. Yet hers always looks some variation of tit.

Reactions: 13
The last thing anyone should be putting on that dry birds nest is bleach! Her hair is so dull and unhealthy looking. Dark hair is normally easy to make shine. Bavs hair is like an old lady helmet. I don't think I've ever seen it look nice, apart from pics before she lost the weight (that she's starting to gain back) she's had people in to do the kitchen?? It looks like they've done it themselves 🥴

• Haha
I’m sorry but her kitchen looks like one you would find at Butlins (I love an adults weekend at butlins) but the kitchens are always cheap and flung together. She thinks it’s worth showing off when really it just looks cheap and tacky

The last thing anyone should be putting on that dry birds nest is bleach! Her hair is so dull and unhealthy looking. Dark hair is normally easy to make shine. Bavs hair is like an old lady helmet. I don't think I've ever seen it look nice, apart from pics before she lost the weight (that she's starting to gain back) she's had people in to do the kitchen?? It looks like they've done it themselves 🥴
I just came here to say this!!
Why tf would a salon say yes to putting dye, let alone bleach on hair like that!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just came here to say this!!
Why tf would a salon say yes to putting dye, let alone bleach on hair like that!
Bloody hell it's worse than I remember 🤣 they've done a right number on her! She needs to stop colouring it full stop, and just have regular trims and treatments for at least a year to save that mess😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If my window installers had left my windows like that I’d have been demanding a refund. They are awful! And I have had a lot of windows replaced over last 12 months! ( only 7 left. Yay) They leave them pristine.

Reactions: 2
Does Bav really expect us to believe that she's not going to throw the tacky cutlery back in the drawer? I have never known anyone hoard so much crap in my life.....and then share it with the world!
Isn’t it all the wrong way round? How can you tell what everything is just by the handles??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.