Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a sad bastard. Hairdresser flogged her the new it-product and she thinks she’s part of some special club always banging on about it and tagging the company.

The photo of the blood form was peak ‘check into hospital on Facebook then refuse to elaborate when people say u ok Hun?’. Wouldnt put it past her to fabricate symptoms of something because she hasn’t had enough attention lately.
it said at the top of the form, something to do with her fingers, so clearly super urgent which she shouldn’t have to wait 15 minutes for 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s such a sad bastard. Hairdresser flogged her the new it-product and she thinks she’s part of some special club always banging on about it and tagging the company.

The photo of the blood form was peak ‘check into hospital on Facebook then refuse to elaborate when people say u ok Hun?’. Wouldnt put it past her to fabricate symptoms of something because she hasn’t had enough attention lately.
I feel sorry for the brand. she's got hair everyone under the age of 60 would wish to avoid rather than emulate.

Erm, Bav weren't you breaking lockdown laws too...sneaking to mummy and daddies? Having your brother over for BBQs?
Now you're getting on your high horse about protecting the vulnerable...
20220224_104050.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That tiling is awful. Obviously didn’t measure up well with the amount of tiles that needed to be cut to make them fit

How long has she been without a bathroom? I had mine done in and out in 3 days.

That flooring for her bathroom is awful. Its council house chic
I was going to say surely that is the base layer?? It's proper council flooring if it's not. There is literally no style to it. What's wrong with some nice vinyl or tiles??

I was going to say surely that is the base layer?? It's proper council flooring if it's not. There is literally no style to it. What's wrong with some nice vinyl or tiles??
Nope i believe that is the flooring she chose. Its awful. You can get so many different types of vinyl and she chooses the glittery council flooring

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nope i believe that is the flooring she chose. Its awful. You can get so many different types of vinyl and she chooses the glittery council flooring
Oh my god!! Who would look at that and think it was nice flooring? Like you said it's literally the floor the council would wack in one of their homes for someone to move im. I'm shocked. We have vinyl in our kitchen, it was cheap but looks so effective! Why an earth would you go for that?? She gets worse

Reactions: 7
Have you seen what she has on her craft room floor😂can't wait for the kitchen reveal

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe I missed there was a new thread!
her bathroom will be like her…..tasteless!

Reactions: 5
The bathroom floor🤦🏻‍♀️ Does bav want it to actually look like she lives in a run down council house? (No offence to ppl who live in council houses, my friend does and she keeps it lovely). The tiling is terrible too in the corners. I get sometimes things have to be done on a budget - we did a lot to our house ourselves but you’ve still got to have standards 🙄

Reactions: 9
The bathroom floor🤦🏻‍♀️ Does bav want it to actually look like she lives in a run down council house? (No offence to ppl who live in council houses, my friend does and she keeps it lovely). The tiling is terrible too in the corners. I get sometimes things have to be done on a budget - we did a lot to our house ourselves but you’ve still got to have standards 🙄
It's hideous! Literally no style to it and she's going on about it like it's eye catching! She's so weird!

It looks like a public toilet 🤦🏼‍♀️ of all the choices of vinyl flooring that are available, that was the favourite…can’t wait to see how the kitchen turns out.

Reactions: 8
Here we go again with that ridiculous peace sign. I'm embarrassed for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.