Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so surprised she wakes up early when she goes to bed at 6/7pm?

Reactions: 9
Why are they not painting the walls before putting the kitchen in? 🤔 They're just going to paint round the cupboards?

Is that blue tape or are they having blue cupboards?
Looks like the edging that comes on the units . I'm shocked they're fitting units on those walls. I've recently had a new kitchen and all the walls were replastered after all the new sockets were fitted so the units and tiles etc sat nice and flush on it all ..she's cutting corners, it'll look rubbish!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think they’ve somehow come into some money?👀 when people were asking when they were doing renovations the answer was always we can’t afford it then all of a sudden new bathroom, new kitchen and I’m sure she’s decorated the living room? Bathroom alone ain’t cheap, cost us about £4,000 an ours is tiny. Especially with all the crap she buys they can’t have been saving much

Or the bank of Daddy has dipped into his pocket
He had two relatives pass away and whose house sold. Could be inheritance.

She definitely said something to do with the mortgage has been approved so now they can start getting work done. Guessing they borrowed more when the mortgage was redone?
Everything is bodged in that house, even when it’s newly done it looks tit 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Why are they not painting the walls before putting the kitchen in? 🤔 They're just going to paint round the cupboards?

Is that blue tape or are they having blue cupboards?
We painted round our cupboards because the kitchen fitters couldn't guarantee they wouldn't damage the paintwork

I can see the cupboards already look like cheap looking wood style ones who goes for them now?? Council looking kitchen to go with her council bathroom floor

I’ve noticed that Bav has dressed them as thing 1 and thing 2 before, I’m sure she’s put them in matching T-shirts of it before? Which makes me thing these book day outfits are her thing rather than the kids choosing. Bit like the stupid clock cakes they have to have on their birthday

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed that Bav has dressed them as thing 1 and thing 2 before, I’m sure she’s put them in matching T-shirts of it before? Which makes me thing these book day outfits are her thing rather than the kids choosing. Bit like the stupid clock cakes they have to have on their birthday
Oh totally.

Everything she does is for her benefit. I doubt she ever sits them down and asks them what they would like/want to do. Princess Bav only does things for herself.

They have thing 1 and thing 2 bibs that she puts them in every year. Definitely her thing, not theirs.

Attachments

So Bav has her kids staying at her parents, even though it’s the little boys birthday as they have no working kitchen to feed them… this is the same Bav that said she does them a snack for tea as they get dinner at school…. So basically just using it as an excuse to palm them off

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She has no way of feeding them yet they have a microwave, ninja and slow cooker. Pretty sure you could use these to get by for a week 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.