Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday to Eva, I know its her birthday but can't help but notice a few things that didn't sit well with me

Why did Andy disappear lawn mowing instead of being a part of Evas special day? If he's such a good step dad? Why didn't he sing happy birthday to her when everyone else did? And why did Ezra have a glowstick in his mouth? 😬
I think he must get fed up with Emma! She’s probably had the phone out all day!

He also strikes me as an introvert and quite shy so he’s probably just embarrassed to be caught singing as he knows the video is going to go out to 10s of thousands. You can always tell how awkward he looks when she’s got the phone in his face... makes me die inside watching it.

Reactions: 7
Happy birthday to Eva, I know its her birthday but can't help but notice a few things that didn't sit well with me

Why did Andy disappear lawn mowing instead of being a part of Evas special day? If he's such a good step dad? Why didn't he sing happy birthday to her when everyone else did? And why did Ezra have a glowstick in his mouth? 😬
Im sure andy were writing her book 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she said in her stories today Andy is back at work, but she also said that last week

Reactions: 3
What was that with her dad sniping to Andy “your not singing” in the birthday video. Also she commented he was the best step dad even though he disappeared to mow the lawn. He definitely doesn’t seemed fussed on her two oldest children or just hates the camera

What was that with her dad sniping to Andy “your not singing” in the birthday video. Also she commented he was the best step dad even though he disappeared to mow the lawn. He definitely doesn’t seemed fussed on her two oldest children or just hates the camera
I get the impression he's not fussed about the older 2 because they're not his 😒

• Sad
Note the potential lining up of some drama re the feeding, her comment if baby hasn’t gained weight she doesn’t know what the next steps will be and feels anxious 🙄

Reactions: 6
Note the potential lining up of some drama re the feeding, her comment if baby hasn’t gained weight she doesn’t know what the next steps will be and feels anxious 🙄
I thought that too. Emma seems very pro-breastfeeding. Has she breastfed all of them?

Reactions: 2
I thought that too. Emma seems very pro-breastfeeding. Has she breastfed all of them?
I don't know how many kids she breastfed but we all know she definitely breastfed Ezra since she mentions it in every single story of Eden how hard it was and how many problems they had breastfeeding 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Here we go more drama !! 😴😴😴😴 always got to be something 🤪

She’s hanging on in there for a hospital admission no doubt ! 🖕🏼

For someone that’s got nearly 25,000 followers but only gets maybe 1,000 or more likes for her posts where’s the other 21,000 lol probably on here actually 🤣

• Haha
I'm dying for a nose but I'm blocked and can't be arsed to make a fake page just to look at the queen of beige and blah

• Haha
Her baby was 6lb 2oz born and she said he’s dropped 10% of his weight but in the next breathe said he’s now 4lb something? That’s a massive weight loss, if I was her I’d be topping up with formula

Her baby was 6lb 2oz born and she said he’s dropped 10% of his weight but in the next breathe said he’s now 4lb something? That’s a massive weight loss, if I was her I’d be topping up with formula
And I bet it’s been advised by the midwife which is why she’s trying to justify that breastfeeding is going so well she must think he’s going to pile on the weight. She went through hell and earth with Ezras breastfeeding journey to the point I thought it was cruel watching him suffer all because she wouldn’t do bottle and breast it had to be just breast.

And I bet it’s been advised by the midwife which is why she’s trying to justify that breastfeeding is going so well she must think he’s going to pile on the weight. She went through hell and earth with Ezras breastfeeding journey to the point I thought it was cruel watching him suffer all because she wouldn’t do bottle and breast it had to be just breast.
I'm very much fed is best, I breastfed for roughly 2 months, thankfully my little one never lost however I still had anxiety that she wasnt getting enough as I couldn't physically see what she was getting, if my newborn had lost that much I would literally crap myself, screw the breastfeeding and give formula.....i hope i dont offend anyone by this comment as breastfeeding is a wonderful thing but if it was evident my newborn wasnt thriving i would be giving formula....for my own sanity also! She seems very fixated on making breastfeeding work this time maybe because it her last baby

Reactions: 8
I'm very much fed is best, I breastfed for roughly 2 months, thankfully my little one never lost however I still had anxiety that she wasnt getting enough as I couldn't physically see what she was getting, if my newborn had lost that much I would literally crap myself, screw the breastfeeding and give formula.....i hope i dont offend anyone by this comment as breastfeeding is a wonderful thing but if it was evident my newborn wasnt thriving i would be giving formula....for my own sanity also! She seems very fixated on making breastfeeding work this time maybe because it her last baby
I totally agree, she should 100% be topping up with formula but she would rather have something to moan about & I can imagine she's so stubborn she won't admit defeat - even if it's for the best 😡

Emma is an insult to all women. She is enough to put any women/couple off having a baby. Everything is such a chore and hard work, ive never known anything like her. I’d love her to spend a day in my house 😂😂 she wouldn’t last 5 minutes !! head

Is he on a feeding plan ? I don’t follow the dick so can’t see

• Heart
Emma is an insult to all women. She is enough to put any women/couple off having a baby. Everything is such a chore and hard work, ive never known anything like her. I’d love her to spend a day in my house 😂😂 she wouldn’t last 5 minutes !! head

Is he on a feeding plan ? I don’t follow the dick so can’t see
I don't know if she is, she just said she hadn't been discharged from the midwife yet (unless I missed it as I do skip quite a lot!)

She was holding him this morning & showing off how small he was on her so surely they must be 😕

Only she would gloat over how small her baby is, she makes me so mad !!! 10-14 days is discharge I believe. If he was that frail he would be back in hospital. Yet again she’s clutching a straws so everyone will say how amazing she is blah blah blah !!! Boring

Reactions: 5
I don't know if she is, she just said she hadn't been discharged from the midwife yet (unless I missed it as I do skip quite a lot!)

She was holding him this morning & showing off how small he was on her so surely they must be 😕
He looked so tiny like a little frog

• Sad