Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she spent her evening cleaning her makeup brushes, now lying in the bath while her husband is left to sort the children on his own, and who has probably been at work all day 🙄 she doesn't even seem embarrassed by that, sure just you lie in your bath hun while your husband sorts the brood....if this was the other way around we would hear the wnd of it!!!

Reactions: 5
I think she said that she's switching off this morning? Correct me if I am wrong please

Rolling around on her bedroom floor after sat doing her hair because she can’t get up?? Why can’t she get up her bump is tiny and still manages to lie on the floor doing Pilates or yoga 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Rolling around on her bedroom floor after sat doing her hair because she can’t get up?? Why can’t she get up her bump is tiny and still manages to lie on the floor doing Pilates or yoga 🤔
I think she does it to try and be relatable! Did you hear what she Said that it’s all Andy’s fault because he keeps getting her pregnant 😑 I knew she would be one of those people 🤣 she said after she had her last baby that her husband didn’t want anymore

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I think she does it to try and be relatable! Did you hear what she Said that it’s all Andy’s fault because he keeps getting her pregnant 😑 I knew she would be one of those people 🤣 she said after she had her last baby that her husband didn’t want anymore
Lol I did 🙈 I definitely believe she’s the one who craves more children and I do think she will have another. I wonder if it’s because of her tragic childhood she feels the need to have more so she can do things differently and give her children the love she never got and craved

Reactions: 2
For a busy mum of 4 she sure manages to sneak off a lot. More than I manage to with just the 1 anyway!
She’s lucky she has that big mane so she can hide her ever changing face! But seriously, how many times do we have to see her ‘unruly’ hair where she’s kind of moaning about it but kind of bragging and playing with it at the same time. Can she be sincere about anything?! No matter what she’s doing or what she’s talking about I just find her secretly smug?

Reactions: 3
Lol I did 🙈 I definitely believe she’s the one who craves more children and I do think she will have another. I wonder if it’s because of her tragic childhood she feels the need to have more so she can do things differently and give her children the love she never got and craved

What is the deal with her childhood? I know she has a difficult relationship with her mum, but found it very odd that she her mum decided to then come and stay with them for Christmas and she just felt like she had to accept it.

Reactions: 1
What is the deal with her childhood? I know she has a difficult relationship with her mum, but found it very odd that she her mum decided to then come and stay with them for Christmas and she just felt like she had to accept it.
I’m not sure she’s ever mentioned anything other than her and her mum do not get on. Where was her dad when she was growing up because she seems close to him and having him live in her garden did he never step in? Yes I found that very odd she’s never consistent in Emma’s life so not sure why you’d want that around your children 🤷‍♀️ Maybe her childhood wasn’t as bad as she’s making out I don’t know. I never know how much to believe with her anymore. She was a genuine person before her following become big

I’m not sure she’s ever mentioned anything other than her and her mum do not get on. Where was her dad when she was growing up because she seems close to him and having him live in her garden did he never step in? Yes I found that very odd she’s never consistent in Emma’s life so not sure why you’d want that around your children 🤷‍♀️ Maybe her childhood wasn’t as bad as she’s making out I don’t know. I never know how much to believe with her anymore. She was a genuine person before her following become big
More than likely, it’s attention seeking. Never really know what to believe. It’s easy for her to spread her version of events knowing none of her close family members have social media. Doesn’t Emma have a sister who lives with her Mum? I still think it’s kind of peculiar that her Dad lives in her garden. Maybe Emma was just a spoilt/difficult and stubborn teenager and blames her Mum for trying to discipline her but failing!

Also, little chuckle to myself this morning that Emma has ‘Empowering the MODERN mother’ in her bio. I wonder what she means by this. Is the modern mother someone who finds a rich husband and lives on his money with no passion or aspirations of your own? But to pop out babies and build a mass following of sheep on a social media platform? Today, more mothers than ever actually work, often full-time hours to allow them to live comfortably. And they are inspiring and grateful. Nothing about her is relatable.

She doesn’t empower anyone it’s just a fantasy of hers. I cringe every time I read it. She can get up, surely that’s not the first time she’s sat on the floor recently. She has young children, doesn’t she sit on the floor and play with them? Probably not knowing her, too busy filming herself talking (as in repeating herself) and admiring herself. I also find the fact that she said she feels more connected to the eldest two in years since lockdown really really sad. She resents them so much, you can tell by the way she treats them differently, as in tit clothes, not taking them on holiday and mini breaks. She thinks her mum was bad to her but she’s just repeating that behaviour with them. The lunch portions were tiny too, toddler size not a proper lunch at all!

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t empower anyone it’s just a fantasy of hers. I cringe every time I read it. She can get up, surely that’s not the first time she’s sat on the floor recently. She has young children, doesn’t she sit on the floor and play with them? Probably not knowing her, too busy filming herself talking (as in repeating herself) and admiring herself. I also find the fact that she said she feels more connected to the eldest two in years since lockdown really really sad. She resents them so much, you can tell by the way she treats them differently, as in tit clothes, not taking them on holiday and mini breaks. She thinks her mum was bad to her but she’s just repeating that behaviour with them. The lunch portions were tiny too, toddler size not a proper lunch at all!
I have noticed the two older girls never seem to be dressed, they wear boys shirts....very bizarre 🤷‍♀️ they are two beautiful girls yet they are dressed in boys clothing that is clearly too small....I cant be the only one to notice this.

Reactions: 6
I have noticed the two older girls never seem to be dressed, they wear boys shirts....very bizarre 🤷‍♀️ they are two beautiful girls yet they are dressed in boys clothing that is clearly too small....I cant be the only one to notice this.
She puts no effort into them but the youngest two are kitted out in Zara. Some girls don’t want to wear girly stuff and that’s totally fine but they look like they’re in cast offs or sale rail stuff whilst she just spends on herself.

I have noticed the clothes as well its as if she can’t be bothered to shop for them or put outfits together she only seems interested in the baby/toddler stage tbh.

Ages ago on an Instagram story she was moaning about how the second eldest always makes this noise like heavy breathing/wheezing something along those lines and how she is so annoying with it and it irritates her because she follows her and makes these noises. I couldn’t believe she was saying such a thing on a public platform I was shocked but I wasn’t on tattle then to post. I felt so sad for the girl 😓 there is definitely differences made between the older 2 and younger 2! 😔

I have noticed the clothes as well its as if she can’t be bothered to shop for them or put outfits together she only seems interested in the baby/toddler stage tbh.

Ages ago on an Instagram story she was moaning about how the second eldest always makes this noise like heavy breathing/wheezing something along those lines and how she is so annoying with it and it irritates her because she follows her and makes these noises. I couldn’t believe she was saying such a thing on a public platform I was shocked but I wasn’t on tattle then to post. I felt so sad for the girl 😓 there is definitely differences made between the older 2 and younger 2! 😔
This is exactly what she says about her child hood aswell that she was the annoying child that could do nothing right and always got the blame for everything and now she's doing it to her own child how very sad ☹

• Sad
This is exactly what she says about her child hood aswell that she was the annoying child that could do nothing right and always got the blame for everything and now she's doing it to her own child how very sad ☹
That is awful 😞 you would think she would be more aware given that!!

Agree with everything you just said on so many levels! I’ve NEVER seen her on the floor engaging with the children. She may set them up with an activity in the hope it keeps them quiet so she can sneak away to do her stories...if they’re lucky! So funny everyone has noticed the clothing situation. Younger 2 trying to model for Zara with their muted colours and cords. Older 2...completely forgotten about. Andy was on her stories 1 or 2 nights ago and I couldn’t help but think bloody hell, he has aged!! As in, since lockdown 😂 made me realise Emma would probably look haggard too if it wasn’t for the filler/Botox top ups!!

She’s going to have three children under three if that was me I don’t know how I would cope and give them all the attention that they need

Yes I remember this. Might have been the time she called her gross/ disgusting or somthing like that when she was in the same room. Broke my heart. We all say our kids can be abit gross at times but NEVER in front of them!! The eldest two are going to have such issues, I hope they get the nurturing they need from their dad because clearly they arnt getting it from Emma 💔 he’s aged loads hasn’t he, run ragged after Emma and the children aswell as working full time. Poor man, having a younger wife isn’t what he thought it would be 😂 she saw pound signs when she saw him.

• Haha