Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel for her....that will be a handful with a newborn on top šŸ˜¬
Itā€™s ok though, because Its ok to struggle itā€™s ok not to be ok your allowed to feel your not good enough and not be present!!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Sorry I had to itā€™s all I hear or flipping see on stories or posts. No one gives a tit Emma stop repeating yourself. Sheā€™d make a tit counsellor

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God sheā€™s annoying, the way she speaks / breathes And sighs heavily on videos, the over dramatisation of EVERYTHING.. all she does is moan, say sheā€™s anxious or on the flip side trying to be positive... What a bore šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find it odd that she ended up in hospital on the day of her midwife appointment for her 'waters breaking' and then got sent home? More likely she said something to the midwife who sent her in for monitoring to be safe?

Reactions: 3
I LOVE car crash Instagrams than wind me up but Mothering It is so bad that I mostly skip her stories because I just cba anymore . Also think it's absolute bullshit that she's leaking waters and strep B positive... in my area they don't even like you going 24 hours from waters breaking if you're strep B pos.
Your allowed to feel your not good enough and not be present!!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
NO. You're not.
Because if you don't feel good enough or present enough PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
I will NEVER understand this "it's Ok to feel like a crappy parent" if you feel like a crappy parent, change! Don't make your kids bleeping suffer. Rope in some help if you can't cope alone. You'd think somebody who claims they basically had a loveless childhood but understand that and pour their heart and soul into their children. Not moan on their inst story that it's Ok if you feel like a tit parent. Just keep posting positive vibes on Insta hun.

She gets to me so much!!! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
I LOVE car crash Instagrams than wind me up but Mothering It is so bad that I mostly skip her stories because I just cba anymore . Also think it's absolute bullshit that she's leaking waters and strep B positive... in my area they don't even like you going 24 hours from waters breaking if you're strep B pos.

NO. You're not.
Because if you don't feel good enough or present enough PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
I will NEVER understand this "it's Ok to feel like a crappy parent" if you feel like a crappy parent, change! Don't make your kids bleeping suffer. Rope in some help if you can't cope alone. You'd think somebody who claims they basically had a loveless childhood but understand that and pour their heart and soul into their children. Not moan on their inst story that it's Ok if you feel like a tit parent. Just keep posting positive vibes on Insta hun.

She gets to me so much!!! šŸ˜‚
Oh definitely she contradicts herself so much. But then I suppose she lies so much she canā€™t remember what the truth actually is and canā€™t remember what sheā€™s told us.
Does anyone else find it odd that she ended up in hospital on the day of her midwife appointment for her 'waters breaking' and then got sent home? More likely she said something to the midwife who sent her in for monitoring to be safe?
Yes she did say on her storyā€™s sheā€™s going to speak to the midwife as she canā€™t carry on like this much longer with the Brixton hicks. I think she overdramatised her appointment so they sent her in for monitoring and with her history of one prem baby and group b strep probably wanted her in overnight.

No talking stories since yesterday morning? Just a load of ā€œinspirational quotesā€ and sharing random peoples posts? I bet sheā€™s fuming there keeping her going till the babyā€™s ready lol

God her stories this morning!!! Someone needs to call her out big time she said on th 21st she was 33weeks! She is officially 36w and sheā€™s trying to make out she is going to have a preterm baby!

Your classed as term at 37 weeks anyway so Iā€™d hardly say sheā€™s having a premature baby. By the sounds of it someone was calling her out on it yesturday because she shouldnā€™t be at home if her waters have gone and she got quite upset but sheā€™s not going to talk to much about it šŸ¤£ yes love because no one believes your lies anymore youā€™ve been caught out

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m pleading ignorant and not even going to start on what I think about the constant web of lies Emma has been spinning!!! But, noticed on her new post and pretty much most of her photos sheā€™s using an awful filter. Itā€™s making her look really orange and old around the face in her new photo! Canā€™t put my finger on it, just wasnā€™t easy on the eye! Nice to see another photo with the older 2!

Alright who called her out šŸ¤£ basically her last stories are just all waffle waffle flick the hair back , stare adoringly at herself , gaze up into thin air and repeat 'yawn'

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As with anything in pregnancy, if your waters go early then they canā€™t make you stay in hospital and deliver.

But certainly if she is strepb+ and her waters have gone - then they would induce her, even if she is earlier than 37 weeks! She definitely isnā€™t the type of person to decline to follow their advice either.

So Iā€™m assuming her waters havenā€™t gone else she wouldnā€™t be at home! How cringe to announce they have when actually they havenā€™t. Sure many of us have had moments where we werenā€™t sure, but least we didnā€™t announce it to thousands of people.

With my 5th I had regular braxton hicks every evening for weeks and weeks that would stop eventually. Especially if Iā€™d had a busy day. Some were quite painful. I think itā€™s just part of having had several children.

Anyone else noticed all the comments on her posts are positive and complimentary? I think all her posts and stories are outright attention seeking and the comments simply fuel her ego... do negative ones get deleted?

Reactions: 5
I was thinking, when listening to her go on and on about her not wanting to go on much longer with these braxton hicks that the other day she was thanking luxefamily5 (Rachel) for her being Emmaā€™s rock she has a bloody nerve moaning to her poor Rachel is carrying twins but only one has survived and sheā€™s being made to go to 38 weeks with sadly the other twin possibly still inside. She isnā€™t moaning or going on about it but poor princess Emma canā€™t handle a few braxton hicks šŸ˜” wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was thinking, when listening to her go on and on about her not wanting to go on much longer with these braxton hicks that the other day she was thanking luxefamily5 (Rachel) for her being Emmaā€™s rock she has a bloody nerve moaning to her poor Rachel is carrying twins but only one has survived and sheā€™s being made to go to 38 weeks with sadly the other twin possibly still inside. She isnā€™t moaning or going on about it but poor princess Emma canā€™t handle a few braxton hicks šŸ˜” wtf
I noticed that comment about Rach being her rock. Her rock?? And Rachā€™s stories this morning about - you donā€™t have to say ā€˜sorry I havenā€™t been onā€™. It seemed like that was aimed at Emma. She said no one cares if you havenā€™t been on, if you canā€™t come on donā€™t.

I noticed that comment about Rach being her rock. Her rock?? And Rachā€™s stories this morning about - you donā€™t have to say ā€˜sorry I havenā€™t been onā€™. It seemed like that was aimed at Emma. She said no one cares if you havenā€™t been on, if you canā€™t come on donā€™t.
Haha I thought exactly the same thing šŸ˜‚ Emma idolises that women bit at least Rachel is true and says it how it is Emma is just a bare faced lier who is an ungrateful witch and never satisfied šŸ™ˆ