Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t let her ‘rock’ have 1 evening could she? R has just given birth and Emma has to make it about her by posting another newborn hospital picture. Let your friend have a moment??!

Reactions: 5
Here we go with the present bullshit !!! Shame it’s only newborn baby stage you are present and not every other time !! 😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 3
She couldn’t let her ‘rock’ have 1 evening could she? R has just given birth and Emma has to make it about her by posting another newborn hospital picture. Let your friend have a moment??!
And a grid post like Rachel had done this evening Emma jumped and did one too

And a grid post like Rachel had done this evening Emma jumped and did one too
🙈 that’s what you were talking about 🤣 sorry

Enjoy that warm room whilst you can little fella as you have a cold shed room downstairs to enjoy soon

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else watch her stories quite awkwardly, because she will be filming either Andy or one of the kids and they wont even realise and then all of a sudden they will look up and their face is like 'oh tit, shes filming us for the gram AGAIN'
Its all really staged I feel

Like for example Isabella yesterday when she was holding Eden sat in the bed. She looked like a deer in headlights bless her, she didnt know what to do.

Emma told her to "say hi". Why would she want to say hi to thousands of strangers, Emma? Feel like she really shows her kids what she feels is most important when she does stuff like this. Teaching them the wrong way to go about things entirely. She could have just sat there with them both and enjoyed the moment but she had to get her phone out yet again. Can't help but feel that phone is glued to her hands and they never they see her without it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else watch her stories quite awkwardly, because she will be filming either Andy or one of the kids and they wont even realise and then all of a sudden they will look up and their face is like 'oh tit, shes filming us for the gram AGAIN'
Its all really staged I feel

Like for example Isabella yesterday when she was holding Eden sat in the bed. She looked like a deer in headlights bless her, she didnt know what to do.

Emma told her to "say hi". Why would she want to say hi to thousands of strangers, Emma? Feel like she really shows her kids what she feels is most important when she does stuff like this. Teaching them the wrong way to go about things entirely. She could have just sat there with them both and enjoyed the moment but she had to get her phone out yet again. Can't help but feel that phone is glued to her hands and they never they see her without it.
Exactly this!!! She said the other day she’s here but not here and she knows it’s really useless of her but she wants to be present and soak in the moments yet she no doubt maxed out her stories over the last few days 🤔 does she think she’s royalty lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly nobody gives a duck if she's online or not but her kids will care if they feel like she's more interested in her phone than them!

Reactions: 4
The smugness is hugeee since Eden was born. Like oh look at me I don't have time for all my followers as I'm so special and so present. Boring.

Reactions: 8
'Andy's back at work' but miraculously she seems to be all by herself with Eden most of the time!

Always lying, I don't see how her following keeps growing
Exactly. He isnt back at work at all. He wasnt before she gave birth so why would he be now? She wants to appear as if shes doing it all by herself. Shes hysterical, she has no idea what its like to be alone and raising kids by herself. Let's not forget the older two will be at their dads now and then again too

Reactions: 3
I find her hilarious.. her bullshit is on another level, she really does think she’s something special and I’ve news for you Emma.. new borns don’t sleep throughout the night and do need feeding, thought you’d have learnt this by now 🙄 if you don’t like being tired stop popping babies out. Your followers couldn’t give a tit how tired you are and just find your stories a joke

I find her hilarious.. her bullshit is on another level, she really does think she’s something special and I’ve news for you Emma.. new borns don’t sleep throughout the night and do need feeding, thought you’d have learnt this by now 🙄 if you don’t like being tired stop popping babies out. Your followers couldn’t give a tit how tired you are and just find your stories a joke
She videod Andy sleeping the other morning with a sarky caption that he slept all night lol well he doesn’t have tits your baby can feed from so what is it you want him to do exactly?

She videod Andy sleeping the other morning with a sarky caption that he slept all night lol well he doesn’t have tits your baby can feed from so what is it you want him to do exactly?
Yeah this was after a post where I’d implied she likes to breast feed as it limits his ability to help and therefore she can whinge 🤣

Reactions: 2
See her talking about how she doesn’t know how she can ‘fit in another child, but you just do’ ... erm I’m pretty sure you’ve locked yourself away with Eden since he’s been born, you’re going to have a SHOCK when you have to get your arse out of bed and dress 4 kids for school and nursery when the world returns to some kind of normality and actually look after ALL your children.

Reactions: 9
See her talking about how she doesn’t know how she can ‘fit in another child, but you just do’ ... erm I’m pretty sure you’ve locked yourself away with Eden since he’s been born, you’re going to have a SHOCK when you have to get your arse out of bed and dress 4 kids for school and nursery when the world returns to some kind of normality and actually look after ALL your children.
She’s going to start pushing them all out now she has a tiny baby. Sorry your tired but you can’t just go and shut yourself away anymore

Reactions: 4
Selfish mare!! How lovely to push out your existing kids because you’ve got a newborn... most people try to include their kids more. She’s so selfish and it’s all about HER!!! It really annoys me how self involved she is