Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Petty I know but the crease in that child's hair is driving me nuts it's all over the place .I'm itching to get a comb at it šŸ˜‚ They are always scruffy and snotty nosed looking. Would love if she put some bright clothes on them instead of everything being so bland all the time, what a miserable colourless world a lot of these insta children live in
Iā€™m sure sheā€™s mentioned before how she likes to take the ā€˜montesorriā€™ approach when itā€™s comes to the kids. So only a few wooden toys, neutral colours, stored in baskets at their height (have never seen said toys since that story over a year ago)...looks like that stretches to their clothing too! Bland! Again, probably something she does just for the gram. I think aslong as she looks picture perfect she really doesnā€™t give a toss about their appearance. And majorly cringing at todayā€™s photo of her side on (on the sofa AGAIN - such a hard life) taken by her husband, acting all nonchalant. He probably stood there for 10 minutes taking 5837484 photos until she approved of one. But of course weā€™re meant to believe that it was ā€˜taken in the momentā€™. I would love to know what Emma thinks she brings to her followers. Does she really think sheā€™s an inspiration?

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m sure sheā€™s mentioned before how she likes to take the ā€˜montesorriā€™ approach when itā€™s comes to the kids. So only a few wooden toys, neutral colours, stored in baskets at their height (have never seen said toys since that story over a year ago)...looks like that stretches to their clothing too! Bland! Again, probably something she does just for the gram. I think aslong as she looks picture perfect she really doesnā€™t give a toss about their appearance. And majorly cringing at todayā€™s photo of her side on (on the sofa AGAIN - such a hard life) taken by her husband, acting all nonchalant. He probably stood there for 10 minutes taking 5837484 photos until she approved of one. But of course weā€™re meant to believe that it was ā€˜taken in the momentā€™. I would love to know what Emma thinks she brings to her followers. Does she really think sheā€™s an inspiration?
Sheā€™s empowering the modern mother remember!!!! Whatever that actually means? Spending hours - literally HOURS - every day bleating into her phone and admiring herself does nothing to ā€˜empowerā€™ me. She just loves herself and uses the mum thing to document her every move on Instagram. I find her utterly depressing!

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s empowering the modern mother remember!!!! Whatever that actually means? Spending hours - literally HOURS - every day bleating into her phone and admiring herself does nothing to ā€˜empowerā€™ me. She just loves herself and uses the mum thing to document her every move on Instagram. I find her utterly depressing!
Yes Iā€™d like to hear her very own definition on ā€˜empowering the modern motherā€™ too! I know so many other women who have 3+ children, run the house, actually have a job and they moan a lot less!! Sheā€™s a spoilt brat. Out for lunch again today with her live-in help. Oops I mean Dad. Pretending to be calm and serene on stories must be exhausting for her. She doesnā€™t strike me as someone who has much patience. Still canā€™t for the life of me work out why baby no.5?!

Reactions: 5
If I wasnā€™t a mother already she would put me off having children. She makes it seem so bloody difficult and that you have no life itā€™s constant tantrums and sleepless nights. Whilst that might be your life and how your children behave it wonā€™t be the same for everyone,which I donā€™t think she realises as she shares so many quotes Encouraging other mums to keep going, that theyā€™ve got this etc etc you keep trying to convince yourself hun not everyone struggles

Reactions: 5
ā€œI have to be out of the door in 10 minutes, not dressed or organised but Iā€™ll come and chat tit to you random people in my phone for a good few minutes, just so I can admire myself in the processā€ šŸ‘€šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ā€œI have to be out of the door in 10 minutes, not dressed or organised but Iā€™ll come and chat tit to you random people in my phone for a good few minutes, just so I can admire myself in the processā€ šŸ‘€šŸ™„šŸ™„
Finding it harder and harder to tolerate her on stories. But I canā€™t help watching to see what utter crap she is going to moan about next. Those sunglasses though šŸ˜‚ so big itā€™s ridiculous. Why not just put a bucket over your head!

• Haha
Isn't the nursery that's she's showed on her stories downstairs? Surely she isn't going to put the baby down stairs alone.

Reactions: 3
Totally copying Heather imperfectly perfect parent, she did a free hand rainbow for Dave's wall the other week but at least hers was bright! She really is a wee šŸ‘
But she wonā€™t see it as copying, sheā€™ll see it as being inspired, you know...since weā€™re all ā€˜mothering it togetherā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ No idea who Heather is, never seen her Instagram but from this comment can only imagine itā€™s similar to Emmaā€™s! No thanks!

Reactions: 1
But she wonā€™t see it as copying, sheā€™ll see it as being inspired, you know...since weā€™re all ā€˜mothering it togetherā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ No idea who Heather is, never seen her Instagram but from this comment can only imagine itā€™s similar to Emmaā€™s! No thanks!
Very true, my bad!! šŸ™ƒ they're clones of each other, one does something the other has to do it; generally Emma following Heather šŸ˜“

Reactions: 1
We were looking at Snuz as a potential for next baby but Iā€™ve recently seen them featured on Lucy JC and now Emmaā€™s Instagram...such a major put off. I wonā€™t be spending my hard earned money on a company that sends *gifted items to already financially stable families. Why do these companies think that this tactic will work?! I guess it does for some sheep though! Hopefully they wise up soon!!

Reactions: 7
God she goes on and on and on. Girl lives the sound of her own voice. People have been panic buying for a while now so your a bit late to the party . Youā€™ll be fine though you can camp
Out at pizza express

God she goes on and on and on. Girl lives the sound of her own voice. People have been panic buying for a while now so your a bit late to the party . Youā€™ll be fine though you can camp
Out at pizza express
I see she's given up on "switch off sunday", likes looking & listening to herself too much.

Why do we all need to be told in advance about switch off Sunday? She never switches off anyway šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Why do we all need to be told in advance about switch off Sunday? She never switches off anyway šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Hmmm...and how many stories were there today?! Switching off from social media is one thing but I get the impression she canā€™t switch off mentally. She constantly craves attention and compliments from the insta world. Doesnā€™t she get enough from her husband? Sheā€™s so full of herself on stories, scraping her hair back every few mins and pouting (probably canā€™t be helped from all the filler). Does she not realise she could do this at home in front of a mirror - without the irrelevant rambling šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3