Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in addition to washing all of Tommy's dirty underwear, she'll now also be his full time chauffeur. #goals

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She got an urban as well, she has more money than sense. What happened to the house you were saving for? 🤔

Reactions: 12
She mentioned the hoover lines in new her video. Omg!!!!!! This witch needs to get over the hoover lines. Also why does the apartment have be to be OCD clean every day? Why can’t we have some mess and some spill without crying? She’s 21 and manages to act 5 and 80 at the same time.

Reactions: 25
She’s defo gunna get the car wrapped, I’m thinking gucci or maybe Chanel wrap

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I don’t think that many first time drivers crash, do they? Although most first time drivers are in a small and not very powerful car because the insurance is so expensive. I’m sure that you’re probably more likely to crash a large and powerful car if you’ve just passed your test, saffron barker managed to crash her Range Rover in her own drive.
LMAO DID SHE

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cars lovely! Tbf newer models can do a lot of the driving for you - lane and cruise control, videos for parking etc, maybe she’ll be alright!

Reactions: 3
Told ya...Range Rover...soooo predictable
She's going to hit something in the first week of driving it and she's going to be scared to drive again. Bye RR, hello again Mr. driver

Reactions: 13
Sorry but anyone who’s been near “real money” knows Range Rovers are the lowest end luxury cars you can buy😭every stay at home mum I knew growing up had a Range Rover

She’s so boring it hurts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
My boyfriend used to work for Jaguar Land Rover, he said after witnessing how badly they're put together he would never get one even if it was free

Reactions: 18
is it an evoque? I would say 50/60k? Evoques are about mid 30-40k and then an extra 10/15 for the custom I would say.
Unsure if she’s paid cash or finance but finance would be like 700£ish a month which I imagine is probably pocket change

Reactions: 10
I just can’t imagine her driving 🤣🤣🤣 she will only have this for a few months though before she upgrades to something more tacky!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.