Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even the joggers for me, it’s the socks and sliders with Chanel 🤢🤢🤢 oh yeah so classy Molly
Shes 100% trying to do what famous people from America do, the scruffy look when they get papped. Sorry molly you’re not famous like that😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tbh I haven’t kept up with MM since LI and I didn’t think she was this wonderful idol when she was in there either, she was actually coming across v two faced and bitchy even towards Maura.. it’s also weird because weren’t Maura and Lucie really close and wasn’t molly awful to Lucie? I also think she believes that just cause the clothes are expensive that makes them fashionable. Maybe trying to be a little bit too fashion forward? Seems to just be spending money for the sake of it and not too sensibly either. Also don’t necessarily think Tommy’s done anything wrong while away but his bro deffo isn’t a good influence and don’t think Paris and Molly would have the same standards as to what’s allowed and what’s not so what might be fine for Tyson isn’t for Tommy? I’d say Tommy is beginning to realise how he *could* be spending his 20s partying with Tyson etc furthering his career or at home with molly living as if they’re settled down ready for kids etc and I couldn’t blame him feeling conflicted/not entirely happy. All in all I think if he wants to cheat he just will and nothing molly can do about that but I can’t see her breaking up with him either. If she was to I’m sure she’d have a girl army of support and could do wonders for her image as an independent woman but I can’t see her doing that. Didn’t someone on here say Tommy was a bit controlling as well? If she’s upset about him going away and he’s controlling when he’s home there’s not much trust there or there’s a lot of insecurity at least

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I must have missed that in previous years 🙈 hence the word rumour i guess!
Yeah it's always hit or miss with the rumours - e.g. in this article they got Molly right but poor Jazmine never saw the light of day lol.

To be fair, I know the casting can be a bit cutthroat and your offer to be on the show can be retracted at the last minute, so maybe this Jazmine girl was meant to appear but there was a last minute change. So you have to take all the article rumours with a grain of salt.

Reactions: 11
What...last time I checked Molly’s thread, which was fairly new at the time, it was pretty positive. What happened 🙈 some of the comments on here are properly mean!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What...last time I checked Molly’s thread, which was fairly new at the time, it was pretty positive. What happened 🙈 some of the comments on here are properly mean!
A lot of people including myself liked her until she started acting like an entitled brat. Some people on here didn’t like her from the off but when more and more people started to see through her the thread changed!

Reactions: 16
What...last time I checked Molly’s thread, which was fairly new at the time, it was pretty positive. What happened 🙈 some of the comments on here are properly mean
It was her attitude re: the pandemic that started to rub people the wrong way. A few minor rule breaks I think people would have overlooked but she acted like a brat throughout. Once the flood gates opened more people started noticing other things worthy of criticism such as how phoney her relationship with Tommy is, her breaking ASA rules, the constant editing of her photos etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
So maura is going to be back seeing lucie, must be soo awkward lucie and maura being such good friends

Reactions: 18
So maura is going to be back seeing lucie, must be soo awkward lucie and maura being such good friends
Not sure I have different friend groups and it doesn’t seem to be an issue. Maura has a launch but Molly didn’t go 🤔 might be to do with the cards she’s been getting and must have somewhere else to be? Tommy is suppose to be back in the UK on Monday. This means he’s back for Molly’s birthday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.