Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worse part is she won’t know she’s actually breaking the rules. She doesn’t even care to know what they are 😅

Reactions: 10
The covidiot squad keeps growing - at least 14 people in this picture and I'm sure more joined at the restaurant.
She looks like the mother of the birthday girl who gatecrashes the party thinking their still 25 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whilst everyone’s having fun she’s probs just been sitting there muttering “sOrRy HuNs I dOnT dRiNk😌😚”.

Also dead at how everyone at party has the same face, there’s a pointy chin and roblox cheek epidemic up in that room.
ROBLOX CHEEK 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her outfit last night cost £1995 😧 wish I had 2 grand to spend on a outfit for a night out😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
That’s it I can’t stand being associated with Money- Mae any more. Am selling my Fiat 500 if anyone’s interested in joining the chai latte crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
this is just so tiring now, it’s almost sad. we all know she’s perfectly capable of choosing which shoe she prefers, but ofc she has to brag and share it to her story. she must be so miserable, no one gives a tit about your new £600 heels molly. let’s make all the normal people feel like tit! ✌🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.