Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What tags did you mean? I can still see tommy and Tyson tagged in those pics unless you meant something else x
on his Instagram. If u go to his tagged posted, the girls photos don’t come up at all. So I couldn’t see them on his page anywhere.
I think I’ve done this Before, when I’m tagged in a less than flattering picture and have removed it from my wall but remained tagged on their photo.

I think he boooteddd gals off ! Wise move

Reactions: 2

klady

VIP Member
Why is there a box drawn around that girls bum ?!
To bring emphasis to scantily clad. You know, the type of “women” Tyson was being over friendly with.

But I’m not talking about Tyson I’m talking about Tommy.... and those pictures do nothing to disprove what I’m saying. Tommy Is literally just standing there. 🤷🏼‍♀️
For evidence, may I direct you to post #115 😈

I’m not sure why the women are being attacked - surely it’s tysons responsibility as a grown man to think about his wife and to preserve his marriage. And to think about his career. He is supposed to be at a v serious training camp - as I understand it he has a very important fight ahead of him, with vast amounts of money involved. He’s behaving like a young giddy rock star !! I thought all his drugging and partying days were behind him now
Please know I’m not bashing the women. Typically, when there’s fights in Las Vegas, it brings A LOT of “working women” too. Same with Miami. It’s their chosen profession and they are trying to pay their bills. They are usually half naked. Hey, it’s how they get noticed. It’s how they make their living. Not bashing, just commenting based on the pictures. Much like we all do on this forum. We don’t know Molly, but we happily call her by other names - based off of her posted pictures. Yuck, that sounded like I’m defending Molly. Never! 😖Also, I totally agree that Tommy bares the sole responsibility for his poor behavior - especially, considering he’s has a family!!!!

Last edited:
When you find out your best friend invited her other best friend out to a meal when you both can’t stand each otherView attachment 579349
It’s always the “molly mae waves” just like the “molly mae bun”:cautious: interesting because Lucie was the one with wavy hair first on love island out of the pair of them (obviously people have been styling their hair like this for years😂) but all of a sudden everyone calls it the molly mae waves just because she has a waver with beauty works. Why does every hairstyle have her name attached to it.

God she’s disgusting.
In all fairness, other members of the household don’t need to isolate but they shouldn’t have kissed as that’s not isolating! Also he will definitely test to release on day 5 so will leave the house from then easy.

I don’t understand this girl. Looking forward to the birthday surprises...

Jobmat

Gosh the boys are definitely into some posturing right now !!! They’re obviously think it makes them look really hard - in reality it’s all a bit panto villain !!

saweetandsour

Living the dream in Miami with quavo and no restrictions.... im JEALOUS and I don’t even know him personally

If she struggles with driving, I’d recommend a small car like a two seater. Maybe a Mercedes or Audi roadster. Very stylish, chic, small and convertible.

Gemx

I was being petty laughing about Tommy having to isolate and that was the reply back I got. According to the die hard fan Manchester fight club told them that. Like I mentioned before they will have excuses ready because Tommy has the Instagram boyfriend goals role to follow.

MuffinTop411

It's a Twitter meme, and Molly is generally considered the embodiment of Fiat 500 Twitter
love it! Thanks, had never heard of rhis meme

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Mahamotel

Chatty Member
Sorry to de rail but does Maura have a tattle thread ?
Here you go!

fairydustlover

Omg she genuinely looked hideous in that pink dress. Between the orange tan, the weird teeth, the fake hair and the lack of make up. I mean seriously, you’re on a red carpet, where is the eye makeup? Where is anything? The original dress was lame but you had to repeat it? I almost feel sorry for Greek God Tommy until I saw the new video of him and his family calling out Jake Paul and I felt second hand embarrassment for him. What a cringe family. Jake Paul already accused him of hiding behind his brother and now he can add his weird little nephew to the list.
oh no!! I’m with you on the second hand embarrassment. How awfully cringe, I had to put my phone face down at my desk and shiver six times 😩😩🤣

• Haha