Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jobmat

Just had a look through her Cosmo box and she’s put Sunday Riley’s Luna Night Oil in it? Don’t get me wrong, it’s lush but she categoricallyyyyyyyy does not need harsh retinoids and anti-ageing products when she’s still so young. Could do more harm than good but love that for her 😚✌🏼
I doubt very much she uses any off the shelf products - I would image she uses prescription strength products which come from whoever does her fillers and botox. Ridiculous given how young she is - but women in her profession start very young on seriously active skincare

Reactions: 3

Demilee124

Chatty Member
I looked at her insta before coming on here (been a few days) and honestly thought she looked way too skinny in that photo anyway! I genuinely thought lord is this what the ham salads and Diet Coke are promoting
I fort that as well, she looks so thinn
Always liked her for being more normal as well

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
not caught up yet so not sure if it’s been said but there’s a coconut oil moisturiser by that brand that looks exactly the same and has those orange squares on the back so could be that
edit: just searched for the back of the tanning moisturiser you posted and it doesn’t have the squares, i doubt she wouldn’t use her own tan
Hmm fairs

I do though. She just wouldn’t post it 😘

xx3221

VIP Member
mall my automatic sisters please stand up 🤌🏻🥰

I really think she will get like an a class merc or a Audi a1, hopefully she’s sensible enough to realise that when you first pass you’re bound to have a couple accidents and just to get something oldish you run about in. You can still get really nice cars that are cheap but not brand new but we all know she’s so silly and just has to have a g wagon ugh love that for her 👏👌✌🏼
I can't imagine Molly would be silly enough to get a Gwagon as her first car. So yeah, maybe a top top spec customised A class

Honestly, Molly gets a giant article in the Daily Mail showing her body at every unflattering angle to bait people into commenting on her body, but men never get the same treatment. I think Tommy's 'instagram vs reality' is way more dramatic than Molly - he uses all the tricks in the book to fake transformation pictures and give the impression he's more ripped than he actually is.
and we thought molly was the facetimed of the realtionship

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Cars lovely! Tbf newer models can do a lot of the driving for you - lane and cruise control, videos for parking etc, maybe she’ll be alright!

nikita14

So you admit, she looks different on Instagram compared to on the street... “full glam”, not to mention photoshop, FaceTune, lighting, angles...
how is this is a point where everyone looks different when you compare the both LOL 😂 you talk as if no one would recognise it was molly if they saw her on the streets it’s not really that much of a difference, I get critiquing her for legit reasons which there are many but holding onto dumb points isn’t it

• Heart
Those jeans she wears are so hideous. Extremely loose and torn to pieces and high waisted which makes her look even bigger than she actually is. Stick to the low waist tight jeans and she’ll be better off. Jeans that actually fit?
And the heels? Even worse? The Chunky Balenciagas that only seem to suit men? Disgustennnng!