Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That car isn’t even that small it’s a normal sized car, girl was acting like she was driving an pissing smart car.

I love smart cars !!!! They’re are perfect city runaround cars and nicely designed. I’m sure they could have run up a designer collaboration for her.

That would have at least shown some originality.

Reactions: 12
I love smart cars !!!! They’re are perfect city runaround cars and nicely designed. I’m sure they could have run up a designer collaboration for her.

That would have at least shown some originality.
I hope nobody thinks I was saying anything bad about smart cars by the way! I was using it as a marker for the size she was making out the car to be that she was driving when in reality it was a normal sized car, a size many people would prefer especially for their first car! Electric smart cars definitely good to get around cities!

Reactions: 10
i know it’s mollys Thread but as Mauras constantly glued to her I thought this might be interesting👀 I don’t get though if there’s actually something going on, how islanders always move on so quick and always in their own circle of islanders😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i know it’s mollys Thread but as Mauras constantly glued to her I thought this might be interesting👀 I don’t get though if there’s actually something going on, how islanders always move on so quick and always in their own circle of islanders😂
They are on the same management. I remember they hung out (also at Thorpe Park later joined by fellow Offlimits member Georgia Steel then too) before she got with Chris Taylor and the press then made a big deal of their close body language and how flirty they looked. This is basically an exact rehash of that story.

I doubt there is anything actually going on with them but I definitely think going to an event together and getting all close in front of the paps is by Offlimits designs to keep them both in the papers and relevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They are on the same management. I remember they hung out (also at Thorpe Park later joined by fellow Offlimits member Georgia Steel) before she got with Chris Taylor and the press then made a big deal of their close body language and how flirty they looked. This is basically an exact rehash of that story.

I doubt there is anything actually going on with them but I definitely think going to an event together and getting all closer in front of the paps is by Offlimits designs to keep them both in the papers and relevant.
You beat me to it, was just about to say how all three of them are part of the same management. I didn't know they'd done this exact same thing before though:

It's embarrassing how staged it all is.

Reactions: 14
You beat me to it, was just about to say how all three of them are part of the same management. I didn't know they'd done this exact same thing before though:

Just realised looking through that article, its funny how winter love island has produced the most amount of long-term couples (Finn & Paige, Siannise & Luke, Molly & Callum, Priscilla & Mike, Nas & Eva, Biggs & Rebecca) yet no one gives a FECK about them .

Makes me think even with this new season upcoming Molly Moo and her meathead boyfriend may still remain annoyingly relevant

Reactions: 24

Both times Maura avoided the press carpet pictures unlike the rest of them. It’s all about selective pics since the ones they use have people cropped out. The sun won’t run the other pictures because they do like to create fake rumours. Chris shared her on his Instagram stories both times now they went to Thorpe park but she didn’t even post they were there.

Attachments

Both times Maura avoided the press carpet pictures unlike the rest of them. It’s all about selective pics since the ones they use have people cropped out. The sun won’t run the other pictures because they do like to create fake rumours. Chris shared her on his Instagram stories both times now they went to Thorpe park but she didn’t even post they were there.
But she clearly agreed to go on an orchestrated day out set up by her management, which follows with the expectation that she'll have her pictures taken. She can't be that reluctant to be in the limelight. She's complicit in it, even if she doesn't post about as much as the other people who were there with her. At the end of the day she knows full well that a trip organised by her management to Thorpe park means that the Sun's photographer has also been invited along.

Reactions: 10
I saw there were photos of Georgia Steele chatting to Chris Hughes too but the sun wouldn’t get as many clicks if they ran that story 🤣

Reactions: 7
Just realised looking through that article, its funny how winter love island has produced the most amount of long-term couples (Finn & Paige, Siannise & Luke, Molly & Callum, Priscilla & Mike, Nas & Eva, Biggs & Rebecca) yet no one gives a FECK about them .

Makes me think even with this new season upcoming Molly Moo and her meathead boyfriend may still remain annoyingly relevant

I think that’s the effect of lockdown - MM and Tommy are going to be relevant for quite a while yet. And remaining so will be very carefully managed with an engagement I suspect

Reactions: 16
But she clearly agreed to go on an orchestrated day out set up by her management, which follows with the expectation that she'll have her pictures taken. She can't be that reluctant to be in the limelight. She's complicit in it, even if she doesn't post about as much as the other people who were there with her. At the end of the day she knows full well that a trip organised by her management to Thorpe park means that the Sun's photographer has also been invited along.
The whole off limits office went on the trip so yeah I would like to think she went. Yes but I’m just pointing out she avoided the official pics on the carpet. Of course the camera is following all of them about but the sun main purpose is get clicks on stories. This is why they clearly select pictures but when you go look on the outtakes there’s plenty of them laughing with other people too. Yes and plenty of people from different management went but only seems to be Maura and Arg got the headlines out of it.

imagine if Maura was papped giggling with Arg! Now there’s a headline I’d love to see 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I kinda feel like maybe those couples are all still together because they didn’t have their time in the sun, all the opportunities they should have had were taken away with covid . Love Siannese and Luke though

Reactions: 20
I kinda feel like maybe those couples are all still together because they didn’t have their time in the sun, all the opportunities they should have had were taken away with covid . Love Siannese and Luke though
i adore siannise and luke they are my favourite love island couple to ever exist

• Heart
bet she didn’t manifest the 1 minor !! ✨✨
Sorry if this has already been said but this is hardly a ‘tic-tac’ box car?😂 it looks like a Yaris? Just a normal sized car. I learned in a Yaris and I drive an Aygo, it’s far smaller, but as someone above said they’re so easy to park!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.