Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

last photo and caption.

yes it is up to tommy and tyson to set boundaries but i don't think much of women who post photos all cuddled up with somebody else's partner like the ones posted above (now deleted it seems?) and in this post. tommy and tyson are dickheads but i feel pretty comfortable criticising both them and these random women. he's kind of ruining molly's whole perfect couple schtick isn't he? his third photo is literally him and molly kissing so it's not like they wouldn't know he's in a relationship.
maybe I’m late to the game. ........ but it appears said tags have been removedddddddddd.
Moneymae or her team might have had a quick word. Stay on brand peoplessssss 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
maybe I’m late to the game. ........ but it appears said tags have been removedddddddddd.
Moneymae or her team might have had a quick word. Stay on brand peoplessssss 🤣🤣🤣
I think it might’ve been the sheer list of people calling her a tart

Reactions: 4
Range rovers are known to be really unreliable and are a massive money pit!
These instagrammers only get them because it’s seen to be a status thing. However, in reality it’s the same as the obsession with Mini coopers and fiat 500s 😭😭😂 (no offence to anyone who drives one!)
I work in the motor industry, the evoque urban will have cost her around £50-60k. She’s essentially paid an extra £15k to make her car look chavvy 😂😑😳

Reactions: 21
The Blue Eyed Prince is coming home!!!
Oh my god, how depressing are his stories. He’s miserable to be leaving Miami and coming home to his Moany Mae and plans on going back to Miami extremely immediately because he can’t stand her. Molly, my good sis, DUMP him!!!! If he wants to focus on boxing and follow Tyson like a puppy dog without so much as a second thought for her - let that man go!!

Reactions: 16
What tags did you mean? I can still see tommy and Tyson tagged in those pics unless you meant something else x

Sorry but series 6 couples staying together are irrelevant. You might as well tell me Mona who works at the library is still with Fred from the local butchers for over a year. They are no marks and z listers and will never be MM or Maura levels 🤩🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I work in car insurance and Range Rover’s are absolutely horrendous for going wrong, always having issues and in the garage, oh and they’re probably the most stolen car in the UK. I wouldn’t bother with it because hundreds are stolen to order every week and after the never found. Good luck molly hun

Reactions: 28
Just watched her video. Fran is actually proper scary. She really is acting like her mum. The fact she said “WE want” when talking about the car. I’d hate to have my whole life controlled by someone

• Sad
Reactions: 36
is it an evoque? I would say 50/60k? Evoques are about mid 30-40k and then an extra 10/15 for the custom I would say.
Unsure if she’s paid cash or finance but finance would be like 700£ish a month which I imagine is probably pocket change
Remember when she said you can’t afford something unless you can pay for it twice. Must be doing a LOT better than we thought then.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
What tags did you mean? I can still see tommy and Tyson tagged in those pics unless you meant something else x
on his Instagram. If u go to his tagged posted, the girls photos don’t come up at all. So I couldn’t see them on his page anywhere.
I think I’ve done this Before, when I’m tagged in a less than flattering picture and have removed it from my wall but remained tagged on their photo.

I think he boooteddd gals off ! Wise move

Reactions: 2
Hellooooo :) I’ve been hanging around for a while but never posted/had something to say until now 😂 before it was like molly mae and Tommylad playing mum and dad in their little fantasy world (except not mum and dad since they couldn’t even keep a little beautiful puppy alive) but not really doing much damage but I find the fact that 1) she has called a Toyota a ‘Tic-tac Box’ … like what the actual duck. People made a massive issue on the whole Chavvy Chic thing so why is that not being blasted!! How many people would give their left arm just to have a car??! And then for the fact she has made the most self centred YT video about how easy it was for her to go and see this really nice car, which is was and paying to drive it home the same day!! Like does that even happen?!?! Clearly no finance their babe all cash on the table. I mean I’m 29 years old been driving for 12 years, passed first time when I was 17 and in a cactus 😂😂 does make you feel sooooooo tit about your life. That’s making me feel like tit so let’s consider the little Fiat 500 posy which not going lie, might all sign up to ONLY FANS this morning to make a quick buck to catch up with QUEEN 500. She is so damaging 😚✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m utterly confused - she posts stories about feeling vulnerable and stalkers etc knowing where she lives. And then posts about her car - surely this makes her infinitely more identifiable. It wouldn’t be hard to see the car in her drive, or around Manchester in general !! Obviously she’s posted it to get some deal on the price but surely her anonymity and privacy is more important at this point. She has plenty of cash now to live the life she chooses !!

Reactions: 40
I’m utterly confused - she posts stories about feeling vulnerable and stalkers etc knowing where she lives. And then posts about her car - surely this makes her infinitely more identifiable. It wouldn’t be hard to see the car in her drive, or around Manchester in general !! Obviously she’s posted it to get some deal on the price but surely her anonymity and privacy is more important at this point. She has plenty of cash now to live the life she chooses !!
This!! She’s the same with her jewellery, says she doesn’t like to talk about it because of her safety but somehow manages to let everyone know the expensive rings and bracelets she is wearing- SO DUMB. She just can’t help but show off that girl, if you were rich and winning at life you wouldn’t need to prove yourself to anybody😂

Reactions: 23
Does anyone find tommy fury cringe when he speaks. Just watched his stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He’s only coming home because he couldn’t possibly miss 1 Minor-Mae’s birthday with all that preparation he gets her management has to do and he has to become an Instagram camera man for the day to show us all how in love Molly thinks they are

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.