Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re literally at a pool lmao so that’s probs why they’re “scantily clad” :))))
True! Read my entire post - you’ll notice in that post where I’d drawn emphasis, you’ll see that I’d also pointed out that Tyson was holding hands with said person. But, hey, go off.

Oh my god can you imagine how absolutely fuming MM is 😂 I almost feel for her 🤣

I’ve been to the fountainbleau and it very much is a glamorous party destination/place to be seen and even has a nightclub inside the hotel, crawling with beautiful people definitely the sort of place where you’d go to spot someone famous/athletes etc!! Or on certain weekends girls might hang out there to try and shag an nba player or something 🤣

Do you guys think he’d play away...? I can see MM FaceTiming him at night to make sure he’s alone or something 😅 but considering Miami is 5hr behind the UK I dunno if she’d stay up til 5am to check in on him..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Agreed. However, you’re a also complete shitebag if you try it on with someone you know has a partner/wife etc. More so Tyson as Tommy is a nobody in America terms/boxing world.
Oh I agree 100%, if you are aware and still go for it you’re low af there are no if buts or maybes about it!

Reactions: 10
Why is women in quotation marks? 😂 are they not women?
I’ll second that.. why are we putting women as “women”

Let me just put it out there that even if tommy DID hook up w a prostitute or any woman for that matter, she’s no less of a woman than anyone of us.

I’d go even further to say that if tommy or Tyson did cheat whilst they’re away, it’s entirely their fault, they’re grown men who can make their own decisions.

I looked at the girls who tagged tommy in pics and they’re just normal university girls from the states.. I’d probably want a selfie and a chat too if I saw a famous boxer when I was on holiday with the girls 💅🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Why is women in quotation marks? 😂 are they not women?
Yep, the photos confirm that they’re women. My post struck an unintentional nerve. Totally not my intention. Not trying to argue. The prosecution rests. It’s Friday and I’ve had a very productive week. My team and I are heading for manicures and pedicures then, to spin class. Have an enjoyable day Tattlers💖

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep, the photos confirm that they’re women. My post struck an unintentional nerve. Totally not my intention. Not trying to argue. The prosecution rests. It’s Friday and I’ve had a very productive week. My team and I are heading for manicures and pedicures then, to spin class. Have an enjoyable day Tattlers💖
😂🤣🤣🤣 enjoy

Reactions: 4
I still don’t know what I’m supposed to be looking at? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 what’s he doing wrong he’s “famous” and having a pic with a “fan”. I tell you something I would be having the exact same photo with Tyson or any other boxer for that matter if I met them on holiday! As thousands of fans have with people daily. If it was an unattractive girl having this picture with Tommy I can almost guarantee nobody would say a thing. But because they are pretty they are all of a sudden “hookers” and “throwing themselves “ over him. But Women Calling women hookers for wearing a bikini round a pool and wanting to talk to arguably the most famous boxer in the world at the moment... come on, do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

last photo and caption.

yes it is up to tommy and tyson to set boundaries but i don't think much of women who post photos all cuddled up with somebody else's partner like the ones posted above (now deleted it seems?) and in this post. tommy and tyson are dickheads but i feel pretty comfortable criticising both them and these random women. he's kind of ruining molly's whole perfect couple schtick isn't he? his third photo is literally him and molly kissing so it's not like they wouldn't know he's in a relationship.
This woman is following molly on Instagram

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I still don’t know what I’m supposed to be looking at? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 what’s he doing wrong he’s “famous” and having a pic with a “fan”. I tell you something I would be having the exact same photo with Tyson or any other boxer for that matter if I met them on holiday! As thousands of fans have with people daily. If it was an unattractive girl having this picture with Tommy I can almost guarantee nobody would say a thing. But because they are pretty they are all of a sudden “hookers” and “throwing themselves “ over him. But Women Calling women hookers for wearing a bikini round a pool and wanting to talk to arguably the most famous boxer in the world at the moment... come on, do better.
To be clear from my side on this:
As far as I remember I am the one who commented the part saying there was a difference between fans and people who throw themselves over somebody, I didn’t actually say those particular women were😂 I haven’t accused those women of being anything and I made it clear that it was Tommy and tysons responsibility to shut that down should that happen.

Reactions: 4
So maura has basically moved in to mother her, run baths and cook dinner 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is it just me (probably!) or do her nails look a bit off? Like they look grown out before they’re grown out?
What even is the point of that caption. Are we meant to think Mauras the weird one for not wanting to take videos of her nails? Bore off Molly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.