Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They love taking photos in car parks and on floors so the juxtaposition of her models on a crappy pebble beach should be right up Influencer Street

I wonder if she will read here and do another vid like “actually GUYZZZZ I thought about what I said and I actually think, let me know if I’m CRAZZzzZzzYYYY, but wouldn’t it actually look sick to keep things British?!” council estate chic n allaaa dat
If she does I expect to paid with the money she saves from not buying a house with Tommy.

Reactions: 8
Molly Mae Hague #7 - Another collection with PLFlea, categorically love that for me ✌😙

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is it just me that thinks that would actually be better? A gorgeous bronzed and glamorous model in Skegness. That would actually be a pretty good marketing hook.

Also since these influencers all know a thing or two about photoshop couldn't they simply photoshop themselves in a warm beach somewhere? Surely easier and cheaper than going abroad and spreading covid around.
I agree. Maybe i’m missing the point but all I care about when I buy fake tan is seeing the difference in before & after pictures and reviews. Not whether the owner of the brand is in Barbados or the Maldives to get IG pics!

Reactions: 25
Ham salad and Diet Coke, “goals” relationships a joke

this is my first ever try so I don’t mind if it’s used or not prob shite lol

Reactions: 11
Her stories are so cringe her “dream guy” you’re practically his mother doing his laundry and tidying yuck
Yeah, I'm sure most women when thinking about their dream man are like, you know what, I want to be washing his pants, tucking him into bed, cleaning up after him and cooking his dinner. Pretty sure that's most people's idea of the kind of guy they avoid.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, I'm sure most women when thinking about their dream man are like, you know what, I want to be washing his pants, tucking him into bed, cleaning up after him and cooking his dinner. Pretty sure that's most people's idea of the kind of guy they avoid.
No joke this is the main reason why I broke off my last relationship (5 years), he was 6.5 years older than me and he was more like my son than my boyfriend. Molly if you're reading this run for the hills! It doesn't get better and you can't change them 😖

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
No joke this is the main reason why I broke off my last relationship (5 years), he was 6.5 years older than me and he was more like my son than my boyfriend. Molly if you're reading this run for the hills! It doesn't get better and you can't change them 😖
It's absolutely crazy how many women, especially young influencer women mother their partners and sort of glamourise it as if it's a relationship to aspire to. As if it's cool to be dating a guy who can't do anything for himself but still manages to rule the roost and they have to ask his permission to buy anything.

Sometimes when I'm scrolling through insta, I actually have to check that I haven't inadvertently been transported back to the 1950's with all the Stepford wife behaviour. Where did this attitude come from? And why do all these young girls think that having to cook your man's every meal and do everything for him is a healthy relationship? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg just watched her story where do I starts

Why has she watched fyre more than once let alone MANY times

you all already mentioned that sickening Tommy slide

and this - I see where money mae-nifestation came from 🤣 so spiritual our mollz xx

D00674A0-26D1-4A6D-9679-B66942D8B53C.png

Reactions: 2
Molly Mae Hague #7 - mad for ads, she’ll promote anything even trash like nip and fab

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.