Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Molly doesn’t understand what the word “essential” means unless it’s printed on a £500 hoodie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Kkate_EM

I've thought about this for a while but... Tommy and Molly will not last. I notice NO spark in their relationship, it seems like they are clinging on together to ride the cash cow whilst they're in the spotlight. The sponsor ££ they earn per post is outrageous.

Molly Mae is probably the most famous influencer in the country, she's a genius at what she does and I applaud the way she's dominated the industry
I always think this, I’ve never noticed any sexual chemistry between them.When I look at them they both just look like the 2 thick kids sat together at the back of the class

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Koko01

90% of her personality is trying to convince us she’s in a real relationship, the other 10% is just a empty louis vuitton box 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
You have to give credit where its due tons of 'influencers' have probably seen that gofundme page and could of kept scrolling.. at least she did donate and 1000 is a lot to donate.. people just jump down her neck for no reason a lot of people who donated haven't shared the page.. i think its great of her to donate

• Heart
Reactions: 60

kgsd798

What was illegal about it? Perhaps she could’ve selected the winner in a different way but even to be on the 20 person shortlist you still had to have your name entered. It’s not like she shortlisted 20 randomers, they all came from those who entered.

I also think to suggest they shouldve gone through all 2 million entrants individually is not realistic.
honestly cba with this chat anymore. Please stop trying to not understand it. It’s basic sampling. I work in finance and we sample a lot - there’s so many methods because of issues with what she did. A giveaway needs to allow those who enter to have an equal chance of winning. That’s like doing a lottery for number 1-50 then saying, actually we will only call out numbers 5-30 because I cba to do the hard work of running something properly.
It’s wrong. There’s no argument.

Reactions: 58

sephylily

VIP Member
I don’t understand why people are so mad about how the winner was picked. It cost people nothing to enter, all they did was spend a few seconds liking and commenting. If someone didn’t win they’ve not lost anything at all except for maybe 5 seconds of time. It was a giveaway, not a competition so she can literally ‘give away’ to whoever she likes.
we've gone over this 5000000000 times. it's not about whether anything was lost or not it's about molly thinking she's above the rules as usual and breaking the law. she got free promotion out of that giveaway and she didn't fulfil her end of the bargain by entering everyone into the giveaway. it's really, really simple: some people are okay with people breaking the law as long as it's someone they like and others aren't. that's why some people are 'so mad' about the giveaway.

Reactions: 51

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
Looks like Molly is going on an "all natural" journey but that doesnt include taking out hair extensions because it brings her money
Oh ffs. The first comment on the video “you’re so brave”
Why tf is she brave. I’ll tell you who’s brave. The home that my grandmother lives in always FaceTimes us every week so we can see her and have a chat with her carer. My gran has dementia and the carer was telling us how she was trying to shower her and she became really aggressive and was basically trying to beat her up. Now THATS bravery! Putting up with that as your job! Sorry I know I’m derailing the topic but I just think young girls are getting stupider everyday

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Kindred_

VIP Member
Guys I actually don’t know what’s wrong with me today, like you aren’t gonna believe it, am I even ok? I don’t even wanna talk about it but basicallyyyy this morning, I put one pink sock on and then one blue sock on-
??????? Like ??????
✌🏻
Sorry what? Likeee sorry are you ok Molly? Cause I’m clearly not am I? Love that for me 😘✌🏻
I can categorically say my mornings been a mess since that episode! Even Ellie Belly was like ?? You ok hun?? But we aren’t gonna talk about it ok we are just gonna start again tomorrow okkkkk!
So I just had to come on here and say cause I know we are all friends here xxx
Anyway both socks were from ASOS so I’ll leave a swipe up for you to check them out.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Molly and Tommy now they have to actually speak to each other and can’t profess their love for each other on social media
6AB0D4C9-A624-4A62-AAD0-EB5F5E7BB32A.png

• Haha

Posey

I think contestants have become too aware/conscious of the potential popularity after the show so they’re focused on emulating previous popular contestants rather than staying true.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Thank you @calmyourritas ❤

Thread recap: I’m sorryyy, let’s just not talk about it okayyy, it’s just not for meee, we move 😙✌🏻

- Money-Mae’s latest PLT edit has caused some controversy that her photos have been highly edited compared to the videos, even reached the Daily Mail but they love to hate her
- PLT have also been under fire (and rightly so) for customers receiving used, flea ridden, blood stained items and someone even found a spider in their parcel. Disgusten
- Money bought her fake best friend a Prada bag. A friend that she only seems to care about when Tommy is boxing and when he’s not attatched to her hip like a 9 month old. Is it real or is it fake? Let’s leave that there
- Money planned and hired a company during the middle of a pandemic to set up a “surprise” Valentines Day set up for herself, claiming Tommy had done it all himself when he can’t even do his own washing
- Money continues to moan and winge about everything, especially about lockdown despite going on holiday 365 days out of last year
- Claims she manifested going into Love Island and that to become an influencer you need to “bE cOnSiStEnT”
- She’s still wiping Tommy’s bum for him
- Still no Zara collab
- You could fry your own chippy tea in her hair #BeautyWorksAmbassador
E470911A-67F6-480D-B7AF-E4D09AD391A4.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

fwooper

VIP Member
Her going on and on about how "yellow" her teeth are in the vlog... no they're not! That's what normal teeth look like! Influencers have such a skewed perception of what normal healthy teeth look like. Also felt bad thinking about the young girls watching it whose teeth might not be as white as Molly's, listening to her going on about how "disgusting" the colour is.

Also ironic how she was saying at the start how the health of your teeth is more important than getting a perfect smile, then at the end of the vlog is talking about how she was in excruciating pain trying to whiten them but plans to whiten them as intensely as possible anyway.

Reactions: 48