Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth did she HAVE to post that little video on Insta (whenever it was) about her opening Tommy Toddlers 'snack drawer' and saying she couldn't have any? Why can't you Mol? Lips sowed shut to stop the bullshit coming out?
I don't understand what's happened with the giveaway, I didn't enter and idgaf basically and even I understand that what she has done is not only illegal but morally wrong also. If you are telling people to enter under the assumption that they will ALL be entered into the same 'random generator' then that's what you should do? What's stopping her manager choosing 20 'random' people she knows to actually be entered? Yes it's wrong, but there's nothing stopping it happening

Reactions: 20
She films the clip about having a stomach ache because she went off her “diet” and spent all evening on the bog to cutting to her saying “how good have I been Tommy I haven’t fallen off the wagon once”. She’s defo one of those people that shows off they had a salad for dinner

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
3EBA784B-6203-4F8C-83EB-ABFF9081F757.png

I just seen this and correct me if I’m wrong but is this really a race issue ?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She deffo had someone over to watch Tommy fight with her, stopped vlogging, and no way she sat and watched it and had a takeaway on her own.

Reactions: 22
She deffo had someone over to watch Tommy fight with her, stopped vlogging, and no way she sat and watched it and had a takeaway on her own.
Or she went to his families.. did anyone hear him say christian wife

Reactions: 8
Look at all these people missing the point, she chose to do a huge giveaway which she knew thousands would enter, but then picked out of what 25 people because she didn’t want to use an instagram generator which requires her password. Shouldn’t she have thought of that before posting the giveaway..? This girl gets a little bit of hate and now no one can say a bad word about her!! Also people bringing race into it..? No one complained about who won, it was about how she unfairly picked the winner.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Strange thing is even among her few haters I don't think anyone doubts her relationship with Tommy is real or as real as anything in her life gets when almost everything they do including their grand gestures of love are clearly ads and to gain Instagram clout.

I think she is way too committed to being seen in the perfect couple with Tommy. Even before she went on Love Island she was clearly trying to be a wag to a sports star and has invested a lot of her image being the only real and lasting couple to cone out of their season. Tommy would have to duck up on a massive scale and I don't think he has it in him. True, he has a sordid past but I genuinely think that's out of his system. As you say he doesn't actually do anything other than sleep and go for runs. In the unlikely event he did something like cheat I think she'd stick with him. I don't think she's got many options of 'famous' men after Tommy.
She did mention going to love island was a business move and tried to move to the other guys once she thought Tommy was in to Maura

Reactions: 9
I feel like she’s stopped saying ‘LeT’s NoT tAlK aBoUt iT gUySsssss’ since we rinsed her on here for it😂😂 Hi Fran x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How did you go on a 2 hour walk and be 2 hours away from home! Does not add up 😂 fu**n moron. Sick of these people lol

also he is not good looking.. and serioulsy they have disposable coffee cups in their flat
Disposable coffee cups 😩😩😩😩 my brain bleeds

Tommy please shut up, Tyson had to call out Jake on your behalf first you’re just picking up the pisces 🐱, this is so embarrassing

The replies are hilarious
Loooooooo at that raw chicken comment

She films the clip about having a stomach ache because she went off her “diet” and spent all evening on the bog to cutting to her saying “how good have I been Tommy I haven’t fallen off the wagon once”. She’s defo one of those people that shows off they had a salad for dinner
So sad and what a terrible influence for her young viewers

Reactions: 5
These people are deluded - what was the ASA meant to do? They could’ve hardly written in the report “even though she broke the law Molly is such a nice girl who gets too much hate and spent £8000 of her own money at Louis Vuitton... I guess we will let it slide this time xxx”. It’s like people can’t conceive what it must be like to not have your head up an influencer’s backside. The ASA are just doing their job, and if it broke the law it broke the law, what other conclusion could they have come to?

And people still aren't understanding the issue - even if only got like 10,000 entrants, she still wouldn't have been able to include all of them in the draw. The way you enter these scammy giveaways (follows, tags, story posts etc) means that it is impossible to gather every single entrant once you get into the thousands. The point is that the giveaway was doomed to be unfair from the outset, which is why it shouldn't have been done in the first place. The "she had millions of entrants, what was she meant to do" is an irrelevant point. There's a reason why normal giveaways require you to enter via a form (e.g. subscribe to a mailing list)... influencers have been operating outside of the law on this one, and Molly is just the example they have made.
Honestly you can’t educate stupid. They’re too far up her hole for you to be able to fish them out at this point. Leave them there to keep licking the backside of a girl who doesn’t know they exist😂 sad

Reactions: 16
New to this thread. Enjoyed catching up guyzzzzz 😬 I used to watch molly before LI on YouTube. Find her very irritating now... “money doesn’t matter” as she sits in her £450 hoodie.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In her recent instagrams theres a black g wagon ?? Did she buy herself a g wagon and she can’t even drive ??? Gtfo 😭

Reactions: 8
A love island legend? Sorry am I missing something here :LOL: maybe I missed an episode where he did something legendary
C4272674-E77A-45FA-9B6F-8ACC2FC5B346.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These people are deluded - what was the ASA meant to do? They could’ve hardly written in the report “even though she broke the law Molly is such a nice girl who gets too much hate and spent £8000 of her own money at Louis Vuitton... I guess we will let it slide this time xxx”. It’s like people can’t conceive what it must be like to not have your head up an influencer’s backside. The ASA are just doing their job, and if it broke the law it broke the law, what other conclusion could they have come to?

And people still aren't understanding the issue - even if only got like 10,000 entrants, she still wouldn't have been able to include all of them in the draw. The way you enter these scammy giveaways (follows, tags, story posts etc) means that it is impossible to gather every single entrant once you get into the thousands. The point is that the giveaway was doomed to be unfair from the outset, which is why it shouldn't have been done in the first place. The "she had millions of entrants, what was she meant to do" is an irrelevant point. There's a reason why normal giveaways require you to enter via a form (e.g. subscribe to a mailing list)... influencers have been operating outside of the law on this one, and Molly is just the example they have made.
That person is mad did
It’s her managers x
Ngl duck money mae I wouldn’t mind being her manager frannnnyyyy right about now. Singing my heart out in my g wagon rich af without even having to put myself on the net like moly

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.