Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg try and get some teaaaaa
And some pap shots hahah

I legit thought that was a tombstone indicating he was going to get smoked at his next fight
I’ve honestly just audibly laughed at that quite a bit

Well, an apartment in the building she lives in has come up for sale and is under offer. If she loves where she lives so much then why wouldn’t she make an offer? It’s better than renting at £3k a month.
Makes my eyes water! I spend enough on rent because I can’t afford a deposit (ha wild dream tit!) and mine is 500pcm. It already kills me knowing it’s money down the pan especially as been renting for 12yrs now. If I was spending 3k a month FFS that’s a deposit nearly in one year may as well buy!

Reactions: 11
Sadly a lot of stuff that actually does look nice is now tacky due to insta. Eg flower walls
Yeah like having your hair in a bun. I’m now scared of putting my hair in a bun for the fear of some annoying girl saying “ooooh you work that molly mae bun, hunnnnnnn”
FECK OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Really wish she would stop the lying about the Nip and Fab and her skin. Makes her seem so disingenuous.
Was going to say, how funny last week we were all ripping into her for moaning about her bad skin despite the amazing reviews she was giving her new skincare regime only a few days prior. Does she not think we can seen through the fakeness!?

Reactions: 19
Really wish she would stop the lying about the Nip and Fab and her skin. Makes her seem so disingenuous.
You can literally see the skin blurring filter she is using for the ad - tried it myself and completely airbrushes your skin. Have no idea why people get tricked into buying skincare advertised from influencers because it’s such an obvious facade. Didn’t the ASA recently rule that filters on skincare ads are misleading and should not be used?

Reactions: 32
Tommy won tonight
Like I mentioned on previous threads Tommy only fight the bums that he can obviously beat he won’t stand a chance against the real deal! His 1 star which is the lowest grade! Makes me laugh but I guess he needs to find a career outside love island - he can’t hold on to the face his the gypsy kings half brother forever

If anyone wants a laugh, check out Tommy Fury trending on Twitter, some of the tweets 😂😂 poor Tommy, doesn’t look like he’s well respected int he boxing world just yet
This made me lol hard

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ugggggh i am GAGGING at her last tiktok, and if the information she gives in it doesn’t do for you, maybe the comments will 🤢

ACDDBAB6-8566-48D4-B8D4-4C33504CE177.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
“Guys don’t mind me with all this cleanser on my face LOL 😚✌
D6906A00-CFD5-4389-9446-74B39F88D385.jpeg

omg Molly you’re so randommmm x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Why is she using an airbrushing Filter while promoting a skincare products ? So misleading she’s a scam

Reactions: 27
Just going back to a few days ago with something she said... I cannot believe her parents were so supportive about her being an influencer. I mean it was nice of them. But I’m just imagining if I told my parents at 18 that I wanted “to do Instagram full time” as my job. They’d think I was absolutely barmy! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just going back to a few days ago with something she said... I cannot believe her parents were so supportive about her being an influencer. I mean it was nice of them. But I’m just imagining if I told my parents at 18 that I wanted “to do Instagram full time” as my job. They’d think I was absolutely barmy! 😂
Same I feel like things are diff now tho. I literally came to tattle just now to look up some young YouTubers I come across on insta who seem to be v YT famous. The sad thing is if they make it then they are making big bucks 😩 I’m sure the boy I’ve been looking at literally just does video game stuff on YouTube!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.