Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I don’t ever see Tommy becoming a household name in boxing anytime soon like his brother, Conor McGregor or Flyod Maywhether when I hear or see “Tommy Fury” i don’t automatically think about boxing I think of him and Molly
good job Connor mcgregor isn’t a boxer then 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

If anyone wants a laugh, check out Tommy Fury trending on Twitter, some of the tweets 😂😂 poor Tommy, doesn’t look like he’s well respected int he boxing world just yet
Tbf he can only fight who he is paired up with, he will fight nobody’s to start with, as did everyone. He will never be Tyson though, nobody will!

Reactions: 6
On the last thread we were saying how it looks like she had her lip fillers re done... after her ig stories today I don’t think she has. I just think she’s overlining her lips a lot as when she was on her IG stories today she doesn’t have that much of a top lip compared to in her photos.

Reactions: 9
JFC all that food!! What the hell!! He says he will share it out with family and friends, why not try a local homeless shelter who will probably be more grateful 😬

Reactions: 26
Who the duck needs that much food for one person? bleeping joke both of them! I can’t even imagine the much will be wasted! I can’t stand the pair of them🤣

Reactions: 24
I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to realise she lives just down the road from me 🤦‍♀️ I’m going to have to look out for her on my daily walks now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg try and get some teaaaaa
Well, an apartment in the building she lives in has come up for sale and is under offer. If she loves where she lives so much then why wouldn’t she make an offer? It’s better than renting at £3k a month.

Reactions: 27
The waste. The food waste, plastic waste, financial waste.... absolute joke.

They need a reality check.

Reactions: 28
If my boyfriend posted this on his story I would instantly break up with him, talk about cringe
I’d find it embarrassing too lol, no need to tell millions of people. Just text me you’re on the way 😂

their relationship just seems all show

Reactions: 39
Well, an apartment in the building she lives in has come up for sale and is under offer. If she loves where she lives so much then why wouldn’t she make an offer? It’s better than renting at £3k a month.
It’s actually becoming obvious now. She doesn’t see Tommy as a life partner at all. She knows living together is a big investment and big step in a relationship! She’s still young anyways so I’m in no way criticising her but it’s very obvious this relationship isn’t for the long run. I honestly think she’s settling when I just see her as a WAG that would do relationship goals with a premier league footballer

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.