Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 2 people have tweeted about Molly misleading people with a filter while promoting skincare products, someone has tagged this account.I hope more people report Molly or complain to ASA for posting these false advertising and misleading skincare ADS to her followers and she’ll probably get in trouble for it 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Ugggggh i am GAGGING at her last tiktok, and if the information she gives in it doesn’t do for you, maybe the comments will 🤢

View attachment 461263
Ugh! That top comment makes me feel sick. The way her fans go on about the relationship you’d think they’ve been together for bloody decades. They’ve been together for what? Nearly 2 years? Hardly a lifetime.

Reactions: 12
Tommy has proper ballsed up his boxing career by going on LI. I just can't look at him with any 'respect' after seeing him on camera now with Money where she's basically his carer. I mean great, you can box but he can do f all else! Very silly career move if boxing IS what his end goal was/is.

Reactions: 23
Right I'm going to sound mean. I have childhood toys in my family home. When I visit I have a look at them and I have fond memories of playing with my teddys and baby born BUT I never hand a Ellie belly and I'm a little bit cringe for her hoping the little boy will have his version of Ellie belly when he is 20+ not gonna happen Molly

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jfc does she ever get tired of insisting that hers and Tommy’s relationship is 10% real and she didn’t use him for money or that their relationship is fake ? Like shut up already, If you have to keep insisting and posting this you have to be insecure / have doubts about your relationship because if you know the “truth” you wouldn’t have to keep saying this 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 26
90% of her personality is trying to convince us she’s in a real relationship, the other 10% is just a empty louis vuitton box 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Jfc does she ever get tired of insisting that hers and Tommy’s relationship is 10% real and she didn’t use him for money or that their relationship is fake ? Like shut up already, If you have to keep insisting and posting this you have to be insecure / have doubts about your relationship because if you know the “truth” you wouldn’t have to keep saying this 💩
Are the Fiat500 crew ever going to move on to someone else from her? All the comments are full of pick me’s😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How embarrassing is that TikTok!

It comes across as though the only reason she is still with Tommy is because she doesn’t want people to turn round and say ‘we told you so’. She needs to grow up, there is nothing appealing about being a doormat and staying with someone out of stubbornness 😂

My guess is she is waiting for Tommy to duck up and give her a reason to leave so she can play the poor molly act. The only problem with that is they are so boring it’s not like he can be assed to go out and cause an issue considering he is so busy doing 5k runs, training for clown fights and having naps in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Who is she trying to convince? Herself or her critics?

Reactions: 16
How embarrassing is that TikTok!

It comes across as though the only reason she is still with Tommy is because she doesn’t want people to turn round and say ‘we told you so’. She needs to grow up, there is nothing appealing about being a doormat and staying with someone out of stubbornness 😂

My guess is she is waiting for Tommy to duck up and give her a reason to leave so she can play the poor molly act. The only problem with that is they are so boring it’s not like he can be assed to go out and cause an issue considering he is so busy doing 5k runs, training for clown fights and having naps in the day.
Totally agree on waiting for the poor Molly opportunity

Reactions: 13
Just read the daily mail article, i have showered with my ex bf every time we went on holiday and had a big enuf shower. We were together 10 years. He still left me. It unfortunately doesnt mean tit

• Heart
Reactions: 13
F79C989E-9C37-45F9-B2CB-DA405A3161E0.jpeg

what am I reading

also HAHAHHAHA someone on that tik tok commented saying Molly woke up and chose to expose herself 😩🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.