Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DameKitty

Chatty Member
The baby shower cake will have a fondant icing Ellie Belly. Calling it now.

One thing to credit her with on this is that she did say it didn't feel the right situation to film them telling their families for it to be more personal. With all that influencers do these days to permanently have cameras on, that tiny bit of all this was remarkably refreshing.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I think people questioning why she was doing a test are nit picking slightly.

I am not on any birth control and I’m not trying, it’s more of a ‘if it happens it happens’ situation. I do a test every month so I know if I’ve fallen pregnant- it’s common sense really. I don’t like the girl myself but that’s just having a whinge over nothing. I keep tests in my bathroom just incase I do get pregnant because you quite obviously would want to know asap if you had a baby in your stomach to be on the safe side. I take a test ‘For fun’ as someone said if I know I had sex around my ovulation. It’s really not that deep

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
“but nothing else fits”…you can literally afford to buy an entire new wardrobe for maternity wear. Why on earth does she wear joggers 24/7? Especially to dinner???

Reactions: 69

alwaystiredasheck

I think it’s really sad that she couldn’t tell some of her family members in person or even on the phone. Shows how young she really is as if she was going to get in trouble for being pregnant. She is only 23 but she’s financially stable and has been with her partner for several years, if she’s ready then she’s ready. To text her sister is heartbreaking, if I were her sister I’d feel sad that she couldn’t even pick up the phone to tell me in her voice

• Heart

LtKit

I wish the girl came out and said what happened. I don't think it's just me that came to the conclusion that she's accusing Tommy of cheating on Molly while Molly is pregnant. This girl knows what she's doing by writing a vague caption over a photo from Molly's maternity photoshoot. Pathetic.

• Heart

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Does anyone else find Maura really annoying lol? Also I know we’re years down the line but the way she tried to steal Tommy from molly I think it’s just still so weird how involved she is with them and surely molly would wanna find better friends than that? Once a snake always a snake 🐍

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I was pretty surprised at the dare I say honesty from her in saying she wasn’t happy at the beginning. Kinda refreshing from her and her usual ‘my life is so perfect’ depiction. Really expected her to make out it was all so magical and perfect and amazing so was nice to actually see a degree of realness from her for once

grvff1

I find it quite sad the told her family via text but Fran in person. I think Fran really is her mum and manager and best friend in one. I hope for Molly’s sake their relationship remains positive as if anything happens Molly won’t just be losing a manager

queencarmen

VIP Member
You're right, he did. As far as my (limited) research goes, he's the only one that completed secondary school. Despite Tommy being a traveller, I'm sure their child will complete school (if they want to) as Molly will be concerned with her image. I feel that Fran will have a bigger say in the important parenting decisions than Tommy.
1664722854545.png

lol

• Haha
Reactions: 64

bananabutter

VIP Member
Sounds like she was not expecting it and probably unsure at the beginning

also timmys fucked off for 6 weeks, can’t wait for when he leaves her with a newborn
Slight OT as necessarily Molly Mae specific but it always makes me laugh when women don’t use protection (as MM has spoken about before) and are then shocked when they find out they’re pregnant.🙈 I mean really what did you think was going to happen? I was chatting to someone down the pub a few weeks ago who said her pregnancy was a shock as “they weren’t using protection but were so careful” what does that even mean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63

lilacs

I can’t believe they put that 😭 they should be grateful for the work
I don't think there's anything wrong with being a bit miffed? they recently did a fantastic, stylish job on this house, the finishes were unique and individual, and now they are having to go back in and essentially make it all like a blank canvas, just generic white walls and marble.

I get it's the pinteresty influencer's wet dream but to me, it's a style devoid of warmth and expression lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I found it odd her saying she does tests every month and then in the same sentence saying she only tested because she was one day late and usually she’s on time according to her app every single month. If you come on your period every month, on the day you’re supposed to, why would you be taking pregnancy tests that month?
Because she iz a liarrr, actrezzz x

• Haha
Reactions: 62