Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s really sad that she couldn’t tell some of her family members in person or even on the phone. Shows how young she really is as if she was going to get in trouble for being pregnant. She is only 23 but she’s financially stable and has been with her partner for several years, if she’s ready then she’s ready. To text her sister is heartbreaking, if I were her sister I’d feel sad that she couldn’t even pick up the phone to tell me in her voice

• Heart
Reactions: 69
She said the baby's name is not a name but not made up (perhaps an object, adjective or place then?) and that noone she knows has this name and she's never met anyone with this name because it's so UNIQUE. HOW RIDICULOUS DO WE THINK SHE'S GOING?!
“Its not a name” Ffs its going to be some tit like
Princess or Ibiza or something

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I find it quite sad the told her family via text but Fran in person. I think Fran really is her mum and manager and best friend in one. I hope for Molly’s sake their relationship remains positive as if anything happens Molly won’t just be losing a manager

Reactions: 65
I don’t think it’ll be dream as she said she hasn’t heard of anyone with the name before and isn’t that one of the Kardashian’s names so I’m sure she would have heard of that! I can’t think what it would be before she’s had it since she was little, really hope for the child’s sake it isn’t too ridic

Reactions: 18
I don’t think the name will be too outrageous. I think it’ll probably be a weird variation of a normal name

Reactions: 9
hey im using my 24 hours very productively thankyou 😏 :ROFLMAO:
I’ve said it before but I’d pay to actually watch her try and handle a normal person’s 24 hour day 😂😂 just IMAGINE being able to see a MM attempt at: a long medical shift or waitressing shift on her feet or working and being a parent or working /studying/being a carer like me lol. Talk about using her 24 hours in a day. Productivity my arse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve said it before but I’d pay to actually watch her try and handle a normal person’s 24 hour day 😂😂just IMAGINE being able to see her try to handle doing a long medical shift or waitressing shift on her feet or working and being a parent or working /studying/being a carer like me lol. Talk about using her 24 hours in a day. Productivity my arse.
Yep all of this. Love to see her parent and care for a disabled child/person all day and night then come back and say we all have the same 24 hours in a day. Dense witch

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yep all of this. Love to see her parent and care for a disabled child/person all day and night then come back and say we all have the same 24 hours in a day. Dense witch
EXACTLY! Her 24 hour comment, and most of her content let’s be honest, always gives me such deep classism vibes, maybe bc she’s so middle class - but like she’ll never realise how much privilege she has and how much of it isn’t earned from her version of ‘hard work’.

Her 24 hour comment just brings back bad memories for me. I had to work full time during Uni and still had my classmates be like ‘omg but we’ve all got the same 24 hours in the day 🥺’ like no we don’t Hattie, some of us have to bust our ass studying and working.

People like MM are never going to get it.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.