Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
She's openly said in one of her vlogs that she no longer wears revealing clothes as it upsets Tommy. I get that sometimes people compromise to please their partner but changing your whole fashion sense is a big thing and seems suspect given the allegations from his ex that he would shout at shout at her and call her names for dressing in revealing clothes.

• Sad
Reactions: 60

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
God I know she’s pregnant but for someone with so much money she dresses SO BAD. I’m a pleb and I would not leave my house wearing that like I’d be so embarrased.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Sophie1994

Jesus I mean I much preferred it before she got her hands on it but Christ 😂 they’re being paid to do it and surely didn’t have to take the job if they didn’t want to 😂 so passive aggressive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
The audacity of Molly mae making a cosmetips box just a loads of stuff she loves and then sending it for free to other people / influencers while us mortals have to save to buy these fucking bundles one of them is 40 pound candle. 🤔 I honestly wish the gifted items etc would fuck off because it doesn’t make me want to buy the stuff just makes me think sod off especially as there is a cost of living crisis. I think maybe I’m at the age where I just dislike influencers they don’t have fucking clue do they.

Reactions: 58

Lollypad

VIP Member
I’ll be honest (at the risk of having a positive opinion 😂) - MM’s latest video, that’s the most likeable I’ve ever found her.

Reactions: 58

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Given her cats are called Eggy and Bread fuck knows what her child will be called because I never would of guessed those for cat names

• Haha
Reactions: 57

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
As if she waited until the next day to tell Tommy she was pregnant. Gotta get that Instagram content rather than be excited and in the moment with your partner 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
She might do a Kylie Jenner & not name her child for months on end for attention

KYLIE STILL HASN’T GAVE HER SON A NAME , in her recent interview she said her & Travis haven’t thought of a name they like so they’re sticking with Wolf for now
They were 100% gonna call him Astro but after what happened I think they’ve had to either hide it or choose a new name

• Haha

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
To be fair (not defending her as I know she does photoshop her body) but she definitely just has one of those faces that looks very different made-up. I do too and it actually makes me insecure sometimes - it's not even better or worse, I just look like such a different person with a lot of make up on that when people compare her made up pics to make-up-less pap pics on here I'm honestly like, this is exactly how different I'd look too if we compared night out me to hungover tracksuit me..

Reactions: 56

neuillysursienne

and why would you have pregnancy tests in your house if you weren't trying?? Doesn't make any sense at all shes defo been trying for ages but nothing has happened, probably due to tommy being away all the time etc and people think it's so easy to fall pregnant but really there is like a 3/4 day window when you ovulate that you need to be having sex to maximise your chances... this was probably difficult for her due to their schedules of being away from eachother all the time.. oh and she also said she was basically taking tests for fun?? you wouldnt be doing that if you didnt wanna get pregnant? hahaha she was defo gutted each month taking tests and not getting a positive result
if you’re not trying but not preventing i think it’s normal to take tests just to see if you’re pregnant? just because you’re not trying doesn’t mean you wouldn’t want to know if you are

• Heart
Reactions: 56

candyland_

VIP Member
I think the builders are just posting so that their customers don’t think something was wrong with their work and are just making it clear to their followers that it’s only being changed because of taste and not shoddy work.

Reactions: 55

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
She deffo reads here, complaining that people were making out they never have sex cos she said it can be painful, then saying actually we do have a good sex life 🤣 whats your username molly xx

• Haha
Reactions: 54