Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the pregnancy was an accident, seems strange she is pregnant before a big proposal

Reactions: 37
I think the pregnancy was an accident, seems strange she is pregnant before a big proposal
That’s what I thought, he was going to propose but she found out she was pregnant and he didn’t because they didn’t want it to seem like they’re just doing it because she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 23
Occasionally dip in and of this thread but just wanted to add Ive seen her out and about in Manchester plenty of times and she doesn't look anything like her insta pics not to say she's ugly but its a huge difference.
Also i have childhood teddies that I've had for close to 25yrs and they're in a really good condition and would pass as new but I wouldn't put anything past her tbh could be her childhood toy could have been something she picked up before heading into the villa 😂

Reactions: 14
Tommy wasn’t raised in a traveller family was he ? I thought his mum was from Mauritius? I could be wrong.

Reactions: 6
Tommy wasn’t raised in a traveller family was he ? I thought his mum was from Mauritius? I could be wrong.
His dad and numerous other siblings are travellers hence Tyson being the “gypsy king.” I don’t know about Tommy’s living situation growing up but that doesn’t exactly diminish his heritage one way or another. Regardless, I haven’t heard him speak of his mum or Mauritius (I may have missed it) and the family members that he surrounds himself with are his traveller side. So, I would infer (I could be wrong) that he identifies more with his traveller side.

Reactions: 13
His dad and numerous other siblings are travellers hence Tyson being the “gypsy king.” I don’t know about Tommy’s living situation growing up but that doesn’t exactly diminish his heritage one way or another. Regardless, I haven’t heard him speak of his mum or Mauritius (I may have missed it) and the family members that he surrounds himself with are his traveller side. So, I would infer (I could be wrong) that he identifies more with his traveller side.

He did go to school though didn't he I remember a pic of him in school uniform and his Facebook statuses?

Reactions: 9
He did go to school though didn't he I remember a pic of him in school uniform and his Facebook statuses?
You're right, he did. As far as my (limited) research goes, he's the only one that completed secondary school. Despite Tommy being a traveller, I'm sure their child will complete school (if they want to) as Molly will be concerned with her image. I feel that Fran will have a bigger say in the important parenting decisions than Tommy.

Reactions: 16

Seems like the Jake Paul fight is back on - again !!! Scheduled for February when apparently the baby is due !! He has to make it this time surely, no matter what happens. If he doesn’t his father will kill him !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Seems like the Jake Paul fight is back on - again !!! Scheduled for February when apparently the baby is due !! He has to make it this time surely, no matter what happens. If he doesn’t his father will kill him !!
I assume tommy has been told to get the money in by molly, win or lose it’s payday for him, especially now she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 15
Today or next sunday for the gender reveal? I think she’ll drag it out another week or more because, one week after the pregnancy announcement is probably not long enough for Money as she’ll want to drag it all out as long as possible… 🤷‍♀️

My 🔮 prediction 🔮

Today she’ll post her Q&A video at 3PM. She’ll make out that everything’s a ☁ DREAM ☁ but sprinkle a few teeny tiny moans in just to be relatable. I think Tommy will appear in the video but he won’t be in the entire video

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s so funny everyone coming on here with their predictions just for a lil bitta credit 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
It’s so funny everyone coming on here with their predictions just for a lil bitta credit 😂😂😂😂
I don’t want any credit and I’ve been posting on this thread forever, so not just coming here 🤣 We just know how predictable she is in her bid to gain as much exposure from this pregnancy as possible rather than just enjoying it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My 🔮 prediction 🔮

Today she’ll post her Q&A video at 3PM. She’ll make out that everything’s a ☁ DREAM ☁ but sprinkle a few teeny tiny moans in just to be relatable. I think Tommy will appear in the video but he won’t be in the entire video
I definitely see this happening 😂

• Haha
I definitely see this happening 😂
Timmy’s too busy to be in the entire video because he actually hates me and he’s super busy training for his fight against Doris from the local rest home 😚 xo

Timmy and Jake are both as pathetic as each other at this point. With Timmy cancelling/postponing and Jake saying that he won’t fight him and he’s lost his chance. It’s more likely that we’ll see these two kissing than actually fighting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.