Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am getting pretty bored of seeing the ☁ dream cloud emoji 🤷🏼‍♀️
Either it's a name hint or the name is totally something else trying throw everyone off scent

Reactions: 12
Maybe it's a name that means dream, but still unique like Alora or Roya (idk I literally googled names that mean dream lol) ?

Reactions: 9
On love island they both said they liked the name mayo short for mayonnaise 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I think she’s gonna be one of those that says ‘the baby wasn’t planned but wasn’t an accident’. basically she told Tommy to stop pulling out to see what would happen and Tommy just agreed to it thinking it would take ages because of her endo and then first month she was preggers

Reactions: 35
You're right, he did. As far as my (limited) research goes, he's the only one that completed secondary school. Despite Tommy being a traveller, I'm sure their child will complete school (if they want to) as Molly will be concerned with her image. I feel that Fran will have a bigger say in the important parenting decisions than Tommy.
1664722854545.png

lol

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I thought she would of put out a YouTube video by now. If she leaves it any longer, it’s not gonna have the same effect 😅 bored of this pregnancy already

Reactions: 12
I thought she would of put out a YouTube video by now. If she leaves it any longer, it’s not gonna have the same effect 😅 bored of this pregnancy already
same Sunday is ‘her day’ so not sure what she’s doing. she’s going to lose views if she doesn’t get one out in the next hour

Reactions: 7
just thought I’d leave this here from syds new video 😂😂😂
Did no one else find the whole Molly Mae clip really weird ? Why was she fake laughing from the minute the camera was on with that really screwed up face ? It seemed a really fake reaction

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.