Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby shower cake will have a fondant icing Ellie Belly. Calling it now.

One thing to credit her with on this is that she did say it didn't feel the right situation to film them telling their families for it to be more personal. With all that influencers do these days to permanently have cameras on, that tiny bit of all this was remarkably refreshing.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
The baby shower cake will have a fondant icing Ellie Belly. Calling it now.

One thing to credit her with on this is that she did say it didn't feel the right situation to film them telling their families for it to be more personal. With all that influencers do these days to permanently have cameras on, that tiny bit of all this was remarkably refreshing.
Haha definitely 🐘

That’s true , I find it so awkward too , recording every moment

Reactions: 6
Y’all actually believe that she didn’t record it 😂 I reckon she just didn’t get the reaction she wanted so made that crap up.

Reactions: 28
She’s so fake, I’m shocked they’re actually having a baby with them so young and immature. Can’t imagine what her family must of thought at the prospect of her being with timmy for a few more years and putting up with his antics 🤒 I bet she told Fran too before her own mother! No wonder she didn’t film it, she probably told Tommy before she set up that clip too

Reactions: 26
Are we thinking dream then? Mollys caption ‘dreaming’ n tommys ‘a dream come true’

Reactions: 9
Haha “Dream Fury” isn’t that just Tommy leading up to every fight that he pulls out of
So, that would make Dream the perfect replacement for Tommy jr.

They’re not that famous, that they need to be doing that. None of her fans would be in the baby section. Unless their mums were getting something for them😂
0EBC60F6-C5FC-469D-BFDC-FA0738E545B4.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So, that would make Dream the perfect replacement for Tommy jr.

They’re not that famous, that they need to be doing that. None of her fans would be in the baby section. Unless their mums were getting something for them😂
View attachment 1612865
I mean to be fair, people on this thread were reporting seeing her in the baby section in selfridges 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
This baby is going to be nothing more than an Instagram accessory for her, can see it now draped in designer tat from head to toe🤮 “boss mum” and all that
you know that tacky pinterest photo of the family In “King” “Queen” “Prince” “Princess” shirts and they have a Mum Range Rover, a Dad Range Rover then a little fake one for the kids… they’ll do one of those photo shoots. I’d bet my arse they do one of them in horrible designer tracksuits

you know that tacky pinterest photo of the family In “King” “Queen” “Prince” “Princess” shirts and they have a Mum Range Rover, a Dad Range Rover then a little fake one for the kids… they’ll do one of those photo shoots. I’d bet my arse they do one of them in horrible designer tracksuits
Custom PLT😂 For their Molly-Mum and baby range.

• Haha
Are we thinking dream then? Mollys caption ‘dreaming’ n tommys ‘a dream come true’
1000000% I just came here to say it’ll be Dream Fury. I don’t think Molly will use Hague, I think she wants to be Fury so bad herself so will make sure her kid is

Reactions: 9
Well done you hid it for 6 months, no need to shove it down our throats every single day now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely it can’t be Dream Fury, that just sounds like Team Fury. Tbh, the baby will probably be a better boxer than their dad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.