Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think it was a bit strange her saying she wasn't 'trying' but wasn't preventing it... then saying she used to take pregnancy tests like every month?? Surely you'd only be doing that if you wanted to fall pregnant? Idk just seems to me that her and tommy never planned "yes we will start trying for a baby" because she's been trying this whole time and for whatever reason it has just never happened??

Cash Hughes was Chris and Olivia’s baby lol
Molly and Tommy’s was Tommy Jr
hahaha was it!! knew i didn't pull that from nowhere lol

Reactions: 16
I found it odd her saying she does tests every month and then in the same sentence saying she only tested because she was one day late and usually she’s on time according to her app every single month. If you come on your period every month, on the day you’re supposed to, why would you be taking pregnancy tests that month?

Reactions: 32
I found it odd her saying she does tests every month and then in the same sentence saying she only tested because she was one day late and usually she’s on time according to her app every single month. If you come on your period every month, on the day you’re supposed to, why would you be taking pregnancy tests that month?
Because she iz a liarrr, actrezzz x

• Haha
Reactions: 62
and why would you have pregnancy tests in your house if you weren't trying?? Doesn't make any sense at all shes defo been trying for ages but nothing has happened, probably due to tommy being away all the time etc and people think it's so easy to fall pregnant but really there is like a 3/4 day window when you ovulate that you need to be having sex to maximise your chances... this was probably difficult for her due to their schedules of being away from eachother all the time.. oh and she also said she was basically taking tests for fun?? you wouldnt be doing that if you didnt wanna get pregnant? hahaha she was defo gutted each month taking tests and not getting a positive result

• Sad
Reactions: 22
and why would you have pregnancy tests in your house if you weren't trying?? Doesn't make any sense at all shes defo been trying for ages but nothing has happened, probably due to tommy being away all the time etc and people think it's so easy to fall pregnant but really there is like a 3/4 day window when you ovulate that you need to be having sex to maximise your chances... this was probably difficult for her due to their schedules of being away from eachother all the time.. oh and she also said she was basically taking tests for fun?? you wouldnt be doing that if you didnt wanna get pregnant? hahaha she was defo gutted each month taking tests and not getting a positive result
if you’re not trying but not preventing i think it’s normal to take tests just to see if you’re pregnant? just because you’re not trying doesn’t mean you wouldn’t want to know if you are

• Heart
Reactions: 56
if you’re not trying but not preventing i think it’s normal to take tests just to see if you’re pregnant? just because you’re not trying doesn’t mean you wouldn’t want to know if you are
Nah no way! She was definitely trying all that time - but probably just had no clue what ovulation was or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m going Dolly Dream or Angel Cloud or some other tripe name like Nevaeh (Heaven backwards)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think people questioning why she was doing a test are nit picking slightly.

I am not on any birth control and I’m not trying, it’s more of a ‘if it happens it happens’ situation. I do a test every month so I know if I’ve fallen pregnant- it’s common sense really. I don’t like the girl myself but that’s just having a whinge over nothing. I keep tests in my bathroom just incase I do get pregnant because you quite obviously would want to know asap if you had a baby in your stomach to be on the safe side. I take a test ‘For fun’ as someone said if I know I had sex around my ovulation. It’s really not that deep

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Why does she think she’s special because she’s picked a unique name that nobody else has used? Who the duck cares, call your child Brenda for all anyone cares. She’s always got to one up everyone. I can imagine it now, her child’s name gets called out in the register on their first day of school and she’s like THAT’S ME. Me mam is Molly-Mae dontcha know. I’m extraordinary xo

Reactions: 18
Why does she think she’s special because she’s picked a unique name that nobody else has used? Who the duck cares, call your child Brenda for all anyone cares. She’s always got to one up everyone. I can imagine it now, her child’s name gets called out in the register on their first day of school and she’s like THAT’S ME. Me mam is Molly-Mae dontcha know. I’m extraordinary xo
Yeah I would’ve rated her more if she wasn’t choosing a unique name. It always makes people seem really desperate when they name their child stupid stuff like Elle darby

Reactions: 9
defo don't agree, if having a baby was the last thing on your mind then you wouldnt be constantly taking tests esp like she said "for fun" lol if your period was late or whatever of course then you'd buy a test

I'm not trying and I have loads of pregnancy tests around the house and occasionally take one if we've been having a lot of sex just to double-check, I don't think it's weird at all that she randomly tested

Reactions: 29
I'm not trying and I have loads of pregnancy tests around the house and occasionally take one if we've been having a lot of sex just to double-check, I don't think it's weird at all that she randomly tested
It also wasn’t that random, she said she’s always on time and was a day late. Taking a test is very normal

Reactions: 16
defo don't agree, if having a baby was the last thing on your mind then you wouldnt be constantly taking tests esp like she said "for fun" lol if your period was late or whatever of course then you'd buy a test
I disagree. If you’re not on birth control (or even if you are) and you miss your period or have pregnancy symptoms, it’s normal to take a test? She knew she wanted to get pregnant so made sense to have already had some in the house. I’m definitely not trying to get pregnant right now but I have a box of tests in my bathroom just incase

Reactions: 15
I think people questioning why she was doing a test are nit picking slightly.

I am not on any birth control and I’m not trying, it’s more of a ‘if it happens it happens’ situation. I do a test every month so I know if I’ve fallen pregnant- it’s common sense really. I don’t like the girl myself but that’s just having a whinge over nothing. I keep tests in my bathroom just incase I do get pregnant because you quite obviously would want to know asap if you had a baby in your stomach to be on the safe side. I take a test ‘For fun’ as someone said if I know I had sex around my ovulation. It’s really not that deep
Defo wouldnt say it's having a winge over nothing nor have I said anything bad about her I actually don't mind molly at all... i'm just saying with everything shes said in her new vlog compared to previous ones, it's a bit of a contradiction??
I myself am in a long term healthy relationship and use no form of birth control and am not planning to have a baby anytime soon but if it happens it happens... and I can assure you I don't keep pregnancy tests nor take them for the fun of it lol. If my period was late then I'd go buy one, simples. I'm just saying I think she's planned it a lot more than he has..

It also wasn’t that random, she said she’s always on time and was a day late. Taking a test is very normal
That's literally not at all what we are saying. Obviously you would take one if you period was late hahah

Reactions: 7
I test quite regularly as I had an unplanned first pregnancy so do them every so often just incase! Lots of people still get “periods” when they are pregnant and would never know. I just use the little strips. I am also not trying

I would laugh if she names the baby something really weird and then all the fiat 500 girls start copying her like imagine an influx of babies with the weirdest name ever just because of molly

in all seriousness if they give her a weird name i hope they give her a normal middle name/nickname so she could go by that if she wanted to. ive always thought it was smart to give your child a "normal" name and then give them a quirky/unique nickname rather than burden them with a showbiz name that they'll hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.