Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I don’t think anyone in my family would like to be plastered all over my social media. So if I was a YouTuber I’d be keeping them off. Doesn’t mean our relationship is bad.

I think she will actually name the baby something quite normal like Amelia, Amelia-Mae or Ophelia.

Reactions: 24
Looking back at old instas before she was pregnant she has always used the cloud emoji so I don’t think that relates to her baby name I think that’s just her ‘aesthetic’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She was going to go down the I'm so happy a mini me or a mini Tommy vibes regardless, if if it was a boy or girl.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else find Maura really annoying lol? Also I know we’re years down the line but the way she tried to steal Tommy from molly I think it’s just still so weird how involved she is with them and surely molly would wanna find better friends than that? Once a snake always a snake 🐍

• Heart
Reactions: 65
So obvious it was a girl , everyone knew 😴

I am surprised she didn’t do a over the top gender reveal though

Fury looked like he didn’t give a tit

Anyone else think Maura is so bleeping creepy 😂

Does anyone else find Maura really annoying lol? Also I know we’re years down the line but the way she tried to steal Tommy from molly I think it’s just still so weird how involved she is with them and surely molly would wanna find better friends than that? Once a snake always a snake 🐍
Great minds think a like x

Reactions: 26
Can you BELIEVE I’m going to be a girl mum ??? A GIRL ??? It’s actuallyyy INSANEEE ??? I can’t believe it ??? It’s literallyyy a dream come true ???

🙂🙃🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
i wanted her to have a boy i feel like it would have pushed her out of her comfort zone a bit. i find her reactions very fake atm idk her jumping about before they even popped the balloon and her expression in sydney may's video were just strange.

Reactions: 14
i wanted her to have a boy i feel like it would have pushed her out of her comfort zone a bit. i find her reactions very fake atm idk her jumping about before they even popped the balloon and her expression in sydney may's video were just strange.
I get what you mean about her reactions. She tries to portray that she’s so “cool” and “sexy” on Instagram when in reality she’s an immature, goofy child 🤣 I think how she behaved in the gender reveal/the house warming Fran arranged for her is what she’s really like, she’s almost stuck being a child. That’s why she watches shows that she watched as a child over and over, that’s why she still uses Ellie Belly for comfort, is a picky eater and eats like a child (nuggets and chips) etc. Idk she’s just odd 🤣

Reactions: 44
guys pls half this thread is y'all guessing what the baby's name will be 💀

"i think it'll be -insert random names OP likes-","it must be DREAM or cloud or Angel Baby Emoji" 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.