Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guysss! Welcome back to my channulll thread recap, I hope you’re all doing very very well

Soooyyy you guysss, I’ve been hiding a little secret from you all. My biggest secret yet… I can categoricallyyy confirm that I have not had a boob job. BUT. Anywaysss. A little secret. Tommy and I have something to share but Tommy’s literallyyy just on his 3 mile run so he’s not here but… we’re actuallyyy, literallyyy… no stop ??? I can’t you guysss. We’re having a chiyulddd ??? A literalll baybieee ??? Omg. It’s been such a tight kept secret. Shout out to my sonographer x I can’t believe it ??? The wun time my Photoshopping skills actuallyyy worked ??? You guysss had no idea. Omg you guysss, we’re SO so excited. So happy. SO so in love. It’s going to be unREALLL. A literalll DREAM. Insane. A transformation for me and Tommy 👼🏼 He’s going to be the MOYSTTT incredible dad. Such a great role model x

I’m SO so excited but I literallyyy can’t believe how much hard work it’s going to be ??? I can’t wait to share everything that happens, you know I will be SO so positive and not moan wunce ??? Becuz I never moan. Will I have to get up early ??? Sorryyy, not for me. Not the wun x Thank goodness for Fran becuz I’ll be calling her every 5 seconds x Not my own mum though. Ew x Can you believe I’m going to be spending my 24 hours in a day with a baby ??? And no it’s not Ellie Belly. She’s going to be a big sister 👼🏼 Ugh the pictures are gonna be *chefs kiss*. Next level you guysss. I reallyyy reallyyy hope Tommy doesn’t do somersaults with our actualll child ??? Like he did on Love Island ??? And to our doubters, how’s that going for you ??? Anywaysss let’s not be negative. He’s gonna be unREALLL. I just know it. We’re literallyyy soul mates so that means it’s gonna be soyyy perfect ??? I just hope Tommy will start washing his own boxers ??? Becuz I literallyyy won’t have time to be washing two loads of crappy nappies becuz I’ll 100% be a boss babe business woman and mom x Work whilst they sleep you guysss 😚✌🏻

I promise you guysss I’m going to be super super down to Earth and real with you guysss about this 👼🏼 journey 👼🏼 as I sit in my unREALLL £4 million new hoymeee. We still don’t have any furniture you guysss ??? Love that for me. It better arrive before the baby does ??? Omg I can’t actuallyyy believe I’m talking about it with you guysss ??? It’s been SO so hard keeping it a secret becuz you know I literallyyy share everything with my Fiat 500’s. I know you guysss are gonna absolutelyyy go CRAY-ZEEE over this x Mother of the Fiat 500’s loves you x

Anywaysss, I’m SO so excited and happy for this journey to continue. I promise you guysss it’s gonna be the WUN. I’ll literallyyy share everything with you guysss, bowel habits and everything becuz I’m super super honest and down to Earth x Thank you SO so much for being here and for coming on this WILD journey with us. It’s gonna be… just insane you guysss. I literallyyy can’t believe it ??? Do I have to get up at 6AM or will my chiyulddd sleep in until 3PM like me ??? Let’s manifest that for us x I’m manifesting that it doesn’t have Tommy’s body proportions as well 😚✌🏻 Anywaysss thank you SO so much you guysss and I’ll see you in my next wun x

*blows kiss*

Bye guysss

*waves*

👼🏼 Title by @jazzy22 👼🏼

*Disclaimer* This thread is about Molly-Mae and Molly-Mae only. Do not take any comments made here to heart, it’s nothing personal against you and please do not go off topic on the thread with personal stories about your own experiences/babies/children because it derails the thread. We are here to discuss the person that the thread is about, off topic is a good place to go for anything else

Molly-Mae Hague wiki page for any questions 👇🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
There was a screenshot in the previous thread of a tweet putting Ekin Su against MM - why do they have to be against each other? Why do the fans think they’re a bigger fan if they drag someone else down?

Reactions: 14
There was a screenshot in the previous thread of a tweet putting Ekin Su against MM - why do they have to be against each other? Why do the fans think they’re a bigger fan if they drag someone else down?
This is the screenshot. Silly of the fan to put up and Ekin to like.
A6986DA4-8A38-4BD2-AA35-CDECFF2401EC.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Right so baby names! I’m pretty sure if it’s a girl it’s going to be hyphenated and I wouldn’t be surprised if she went with a name beginning with F so it has double initials like the Kardashians! Maybe Freddie for a boy? And she can spell it Freddy

Reactions: 5
The sex of the baby is just a fun thing to talk about.. I think if people say “maybe it’s a boy / try for a sister” etc , yes it’s not very appropriate but I also think people need to not be so sensitive .. it’s just something people say because it’s something to say… take it with a pinch of salt.. people take everything so seriously now

• Heart
Reactions: 21
3E7FA5D5-0F30-4BB9-A78F-978701271E99.jpeg
Whoever it was that said this photo and glow up was for her pregnancy photoshoot. That is EXPERT tattling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 161
I think it’s a girl and they’ll call her Dream. Recent posts with the cloud and both have posted with the word dream in their captions recently

Reactions: 28
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s gonna do a new post every day to keep them all creaming over her, she’ll put out a YouTube video end of the week 🥴 so predictable

Reactions: 12
Apart from the brainwashed tweens I think people will get bored of her quite quickly. People who don’t care if someone’s pregnant, don’t mind the odd post but isn’t interested in it being 24/7 pregnancy, will get bored. Anyone whose struggling with their fertility/ttc will get fed up of her shoving it in their faces and portraying a false idea of motherhood, will get bored. I hope she doesn’t turn into Slobella

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.