Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophie1994

Jesus I know Molly is annoying but fucking hell the hatred in that article is so OTT 😂 we aren’t even that harsh most of the time 😂 pregnancy is hard, she’s allowed talk about it, it’s not unusual for pregnant women to talk about how the pregnancy is going 😂 such a weird article, calling her pointless while simultaneously bringing more attention by writing about her 😂

But anyway £155 for body oil???? Even if I was rich I couldn’t imagine spending that much for a product!!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
This is going to be long a pregnancy with the name guessing 🤣
It’s so boring scrolling through pages of name predictions and with half of them I can’t tell if people are taking the piss or being serious 🤣 But then she was boring before pregnancy and she’s boring now so people have nothing else to discuss

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Elsie1988

Does anyone else cringe at the thought they’ve had sex? They coke across as A-sexual or not very sexual (might be the seek so young to me) and now I’m looking at them like when you find out your parents have had sex lol

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the YouTube and tbh I liked how honest she was. Too many people make out it’s absolute perfection being pregnant when I’m reality it can be a mix of emotions and tough. I liked she was honest about how she felt

What do you guys think of this suggestion: make a separate thread for just guessing baby names? As it seems to be taking over.

• Haha
I feel like the baby will be called Skye , I don’t know why , I hope it isn’t as this is my baby’s name lol

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Everyone going through every name that ever existed just so they can say ‘I told you so’ in a few months time

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Bluesoul88

Bit harsh wanting her to care for a disabled child fs.. She's 23 becoming a mum im sure that will be a wake up call enough.. Strange mentality people have
Sound harsh ? No what's harsh is this classist abelist woman telling other people that the reason they don't have as much money or success is her is because they are lazy or not motivated enough.

There are people out there suffering severe mental illness who battle to get through every day. People who are physically disabled. People who have to care for others.
People born into and living in poverty. People working 12 hours shifts to keep a roof over their heads. People who don't have the privilege of being an attractive white woman born in a first world country.

She got famous because she is pretty and went on a reality TV show and she now blames people for their own suffering.

THAT is what's "harsh" .

She is an influencer and it's her job to educate herself and have more knowledge of the world and the reality of the millions of people who have given her the success she has. The women who make PLT products to line her pockets don't have the same 24 hours as she does. They are working minimum wage, traveling long hours and likely working overtime to meet production deadlines.

Also, I didn't say I wanted her to have a disabled child. What I said was I would love to see her as an example become a carer (child/person) for ONE day and then to come back and say that we still all have the same 24 hours in a day. There's nothing harsh or strange about that.

• Heart

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Didn’t his ex come out and say he was really controlling of what she wore etc
I genuinely think this is the real reason Molly wears covered up clothes most the time and doesn’t go out etc. she plays it off as her being insecure / not enjoying being out etc but it’s funny because she was never insecure and covered up pre love island she was already and influencer and you tuber and always posted clothes in tight dresses and low cut tops etc and always had lots of confidence on you tube - even on LI she wore tiny bikinis and tight outfits and oozed confidence it seems to be only since she met him that she’s “insecure” and “struggles with her body” aka I’m not allowed to show my body off

It all ties in too with him being from traveller backgrounds - my old hairdresser recently married a traveller guy (she is also (like molly) not from the traveller community) and she went from always wearing the most stunning dresses to compliment her huge fake boobs to now always wearing high neck etc on nights out and if she does wear something slightly revealing she will put an emoji over her boobs if she posts a selfie etc - she also never ever goes out without him on a night out or for dinner etc and she literally tags him in every single story she uploads even if it’s something that isn’t even related to him (could just be a pic of her or some food etc)

• Heart
  • Wow

panini

VIP Member
Lol why should they be grateful? I don't think they're short of clients, they're clearly a high-end company. It's only natural to be courteous and acknowledge the workmanship of the tiling that is being torn out. Since it's their own work that they're removing, they probably just want to make it very clear that there was nothing wrong with the existing tiles and it was purely done on the whims of the client (i.e. not a renovation).
I don't think there's anything wrong with being a bit miffed? they recently did a fantastic, stylish job on this house, the finishes were unique and individual, and now they are having to go back in and essentially make it all like a blank canvas, just generic white walls and marble.

I get it's the pinteresty influencer's wet dream but to me, it's a style devoid of warmth and expression lol
I agree the house initially was stunning, and molly has destroyed it. But imo it’s not really their place to share their thoughts/emotions. Everyone has their own taste unfortunately, and I can imagine they’re being paid pretty generously do a job. Considering the other posts they’ve made they’re clearly a bit pissed with molly and the decisions she’s making.

BagheeraBoo

Who……who hated her enough to put her in that green tracksuit??? That’s soooo unflattering for her body at the moment. And idk why I’m surprised but it seems from real vs insta pics she edited her bump to be more of a “D” shape than the “B” shape that I see in these pictures. And no bra?? It’s just a mess.

• Haha

nightmareonbondstreet

Soooo thinking about it (I’m stuck at home - don’t judge me) she obviously got pregnant on the trip to Dubai which makes sense. Most time they’ve spent together in ages and obligatory birthday fumble 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

wiltingviolet

That’s a relationship breaking down - obviously somethings happened. Maybe MM is really hard to work for, maybe she’s behind in payments. Clearly the builders are really, really unhappy and prepared to relatively public about it. Maybe they are hoping one of the tabloids picks it up

They sound like builders who are about to walk off site

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
She’s obviously gonna name the baby Moaning Myrtle if she has a girl because all she does is moan and it’s Harry Potter related. And Shrek if it’s a boy, after his dad

• Haha
Reactions: 49

CAL27

Anyone else think it’s super coincidental that she puts out a video about her pregnancy the very same day Gemma’s PLT edit goes live? 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Timmy looks like he’s forcing a smile and trying to be happy for Molly but he looks disappointed 🤣 Oopsie

alwaystiredasheck

“but nothing else fits”…you can literally afford to buy an entire new wardrobe for maternity wear. Why on earth does she wear joggers 24/7? Especially to dinner???
nah she’s obviously setting us up for her PLT maternity range.

“Nothing fits… EXCEPT THESE AMAZING NEW TROUSERS FROM MY MATERNITY RANGE AT PLT”

• Haha