Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Strawberrymango

I can’t believe that she bought a £1500 Bottega bag and then said ‘but I don’t think I’ll get much use out of it’!!!! WHAT THE FUCK. I’m speechless whilst watching this video. What a spoilt, ungrateful brat. She honestly needs cancelling.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it a tad pathetic that she has to go and stay with Fran because Tommy’s away? Can she not be on her own?

Reactions: 69

Jas28

Chatty Member
Why on earth would anyone want to buy plt ski gear. I’m pretty sure people who go skiiing would buy from reputable ski /outdoor wear companies

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Her new vlog she’s uploaded this morning is the most unlikeable one she’s posted,

-she starts off showing how amazing her new Balenciaga bag is because it fits her Chanel bag in it too. Delusional.
-does a selfridges haul showing all the designer she’s bought, so distasteful
-complains her hairdresser is taking too long and he goes ‘if you washed and brushed your hair it wouldn’t’ 😭😭

Surely her audience is going to get frustrated with how out of touch she is?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
The gangs do the rounds up there robbing footballers houses when they are at away games and things, it’s been news for years.
Who is keeping £800,000 of jewellery and stuff in your rented flat though? Surely you would have a safe or keep the most expensive items in a vault or something somewhere. Seems crazy.

Reactions: 67

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
This is a quote from the FleaLT podcast. The more she brings up her relationship the more she convinces me that she’s insecure as fuck 🤣

C9BCE40F-4FF1-41FF-BAEB-16547C3717A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
Why has she got security? She’s a Z lister who’s handbags got stolen. Not some billionaire’s daughter in a third world country who might get kidnapped for a ransom.
I reckon they pay for one only when she’s being papped. No way Molly is forking out £7k a week for a glorified bouncer to hold her umbrella.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

KYLIE

VIP Member
oh no, Molly got robbed after showing off countless Cartier bracelets worth £293957372 and then showing the entire layout of her house and making it know what area and where she lives just to show off. Oh no.

please, this is a girl who couldn’t give a shit what company she aligns herself with for a payday. I don’t feel sorry for her at this point. She’s like the girl in school or work who just has to brag about everything, even the smallest things.

PLT workers are literally on the bare minimum salaries in the warehouses and offices while Mollys buying diamond encrusted Cartier and then posting it on Instagram in her #AD £15 sweat shop PLT tracksuit. Use her code for 15% off tho huns!💋💋💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

WilmaHun

VIP Member
"You're not ready to see what we're shooting"

Ahh, I dunno Mol, being in the Alps isn't giving me any hints AT ALL. I might be way off here but I reckon it's some sort of bikini collection. There's no way at all it'd be a ski collection :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 61

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
As everyone on this thread said… it was only a matter of time before something like this happened 🤦‍♀️

That’s awful! But yeah was bound to happen eventually. It’s sad how it says they’ll never return though, knowing how much she loves that flat

Reactions: 60