Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HEY GUYSSS, welcome back to my channel thread. I hope you’re all doing well. Here we are again, omg I’m SO excited for this WUN guysss, literallyyy

I’ve literallyyy been sitting on my sofa for the past few days… weeks ??? Who knows at this point because that’s literallyyy all I do. Anwaysss it’s becuz I had a lump removed from my boobie and finger so I’m exhausted at this point. But don’t worry guysss I still managed to make it out for breakfast and dinner with Tommy so love that for me 😚✌🏻

I can’t lie to you guysss I’ve been a bit embarrassed by Thomas’ behaviour the other week so I’m pretending to be busy so that I can pretend I’m too busy to comment ??? It’s probably just lies anywaysss as you know the media love to hate on meee and my relationship. I did see the TikTok of Tommy beating his chest. Does he think he’s an actor ??? Was he auditioning for the role of King Kong ??? Who knows ??? Anyway we move. I found it SO hard to ignore it guysss with someone DM’ing me and then sharing it ??? I ended up paying Tommy’s bar tab in the end because he was super super drunk which I was SO shocked about because he never drinks ??? I promise you he’s normally cuddled up on the couch with Ellie Smelly watching Harry Potter so I have no idea what’s going on ??? Honestlyyy Fran had SUCH a busy week thanks to Thomas so his pocket money is GONE let me tell you, let’s not even talk about it 😚✌🏻

Before my operation I was super super busy clearing out my wardrobe. I categoricallyyy have SO many clothes ??? All with the tags on and never worn ??? Most of it was from my collections with FleaLT becuz you know I never reallyyy wear my own clothes unless it’s for an AD. As you can see I’m SUCH a busy business woman. Don’t call me lucky if I’m working whilst you’re sleeping. The decisions you make in life don’t always define the person you become. Every day when you wake up you can decide how that day goes and it doesn’t have to be the same as the day before. Just think everything that you do helps you learn something, everything’s a lesson SO… manifest your life guysss ??? I don’t know what else to say

It’s literallyyy a full time job sitting in the FleaLT office with my Louis Vuitton diary and Prada water bottle whilst I make shapes out of half eaten crisps - don’t worry guysss I’m still on my health journey. I actuallyyy put apple juice in my Prada water bottle - did I mention it’s from PRAR-DAR ??? Anywaysss supermarket own brand apple juice >>>. I’m just SO humble and down to Earth so I had to share that with you guysss 😚✌🏻 I find it hilariousss that people think I don’t work. What they don’t know is I spend a lot of time each week photoshopping my pictures so I’m reallyyy surprised that Photoshop and FaceTune haven’t asked me to do an AD with them ??? Why bother going to the gym when you can take pictures for Instagram in there and then go straight home and edit them ??? Anywaysss I need Photoshop and FaceTune to start noticing me but if it’s meant to be guysss it will be so I need to start manifesting. I know it will happen because I truly truly believe it’s ✨ fait ✨

I’m categoricallyyy fuming that Tommy turned down that £1 mil boxing deal with Jake Paul ??? Can you believe he faked that DM from meee? Times are hard when you have to fake a DM 🥴🥴🥴 Honestlyyy guysss photoshop is scary so that’s why I never use it. I’m SUCH a natural girl anywaysss and I love sharing my journey with you all because I’m just so humbled to live the life that I live. I’m SO so lucky that I was able to manifest and create the life that I’m living through all my hard work. It was literallyyy nothing to do with Love Island at all ??? I reallyyy want to be taken seriously in my career so that’s why I have to pretend I didn’t go on Love Island for the money, fame and to shag Tommy on national TV - hehe love that for us 😚✌🏻

I’ve been talking for so so long now guysss so I think I’m going to end this video recap here. Thank you SO much for watching. I think I’m going to go and run myself a bath, it’s okayyy to have wun at 3PM right ??? Tommy is currently doing something with a balloon in the living room ??? Not sure about that wun but I love my Schlunkydog SO much so he can do whatever he wants. Night guysss *blows kiss* 😚✌🏻

Credit to Jake Paul for the thread title, even though he called me a literalll catfish but we move 😚✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 139
I just don’t buy that it’s so hard for them to find a house, Tommy deffo just doesn’t match her salary, why look at houses that need work just look at ones that fit your criteria?

Reactions: 41
HEY GUYSSS, welcome back to my channel thread. I hope you’re all doing well. Here we are again, omg I’m SO excited for this WUN guysss, literallyyy

I’ve literallyyy been sitting on my sofa for the past few days… weeks ??? Who knows at this point because that’s literallyyy all I do. Anwaysss it’s becuz I had a lump removed from my boobie and finger so I’m exhausted at this point. But don’t worry guysss I still managed to make it out for breakfast and dinner with Tommy so love that for me 😚✌🏻

I can’t lie to you guysss I’ve been a bit embarrassed by Thomas’ behaviour the other week so I’m pretending to be busy so that I can pretend I’m too busy to comment ??? It’s probably just lies anywaysss as you know the media love to hate on meee and my relationship. I did see the TikTok of Tommy beating his chest. Does he think he’s an actor ??? Was he auditioning for the role of King Kong ??? Who knows ??? Anyway we move. I found it SO hard to ignore it guysss with someone DM’ing me and then sharing it ??? I ended up paying Tommy’s bar tab in the end because he was super super drunk which I was SO shocked about because he never drinks ??? I promise you he’s normally cuddled up on the couch with Ellie Smelly watching Harry Potter so I have no idea what’s going on ??? Honestlyyy Fran had SUCH a busy week thanks to Thomas so his pocket money is GONE let me tell you, let’s not even talk about it 😚✌🏻

Before my operation I was super super busy clearing out my wardrobe. I categoricallyyy have SO many clothes ??? All with the tags on and never worn ??? Most of it was from my collections with FleaLT becuz you know I never reallyyy wear my own clothes unless it’s for an AD. As you can see I’m SUCH a busy business woman. Don’t call me lucky if I’m working whilst you’re sleeping. The decisions you make in life don’t always define the person you become. Every day when you wake up you can decide how that day goes and it doesn’t have to be the same as the day before. Just think everything that you do helps you learn something, everything’s a lesson SO… manifest your life guysss ??? I don’t know what else to say

It’s literallyyy a full time job sitting in the FleaLT office with my Louis Vuitton diary and Prada water bottle whilst I make shapes out of half eaten crisps - don’t worry guysss I’m still on my health journey. I actuallyyy put apple juice in my Prada water bottle - did I mention it’s from PRAR-DAR ??? Anywaysss supermarket own brand apple juice >>>. I’m just SO humble and down to Earth so I had to share that with you guysss 😚✌🏻 I find it hilariousss that people think I don’t work. What they don’t know is I spend a lot of time each week photoshopping my pictures so I’m reallyyy surprised that Photoshop and FaceTune haven’t asked me to do an AD with them ??? Why bother going to the gym when you can take pictures for Instagram in there and then go straight home and edit them ??? Anywaysss I need Photoshop and FaceTune to start noticing me but if it’s meant to be guysss it will be so I need to start manifesting. I know it will happen because I truly truly believe it’s ✨ fait ✨

I’m categoricallyyy fuming that Tommy turned down that £1 mil boxing deal with Jake Paul ??? Can you believe he faked that DM from meee? Times are hard when you have to fake a DM 🥴🥴🥴 Honestlyyy guysss photoshop is scary so that’s why I never use it. I’m SUCH a natural girl anywaysss and I love sharing my journey with you all because I’m just so humbled to live the life that I live. I’m SO so lucky that I was able to manifest and create the life that I’m living through all my hard work. It was literallyyy nothing to do with Love Island at all ??? I reallyyy want to be taken seriously in my career so that’s why I have to pretend I didn’t go on Love Island for the money, fame and to shag Tommy on national TV - hehe love that for us 😚✌🏻

I’ve been talking for so so long now guysss so I think I’m going to end this video recap here. Thank you SO much for watching. I think I’m going to go and run myself a bath, it’s okayyy to have wun at 3PM right ??? Tommy is currently doing something with a balloon in the living room ??? Not sure about that wun but I love my Schlunkydog SO much so he can do whatever he wants. Night guysss *blows kiss* 😚✌🏻

Credit to Jake Paul for the thread title, even though he called me a literalll catfish but we move 😚✌🏻

You are the boss babe QWEEN Mm wishes she could be…while she’s moaning, lazing, taking selfies and cleaning Timmys clothes, YOU ARE WORKING

Reactions: 14
A thought: Molly doesn’t buy a house because she’s not fully committed to Tommy? If she bought one, the papers would find out her and Tommy didn’t buy it together and question the validity of their relationship?

Reactions: 51
Molly doesn't want to buy a house because she can't afford the one she wants and won't be seen with anything less than that. Alllllll about image with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
The comments on her YT videos are sickening. Do the sycophants think she's going to notice them and treat them to a box of £4 cereal?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So do we think there’s going to be more messy TikTok videos with Timmy back in Vegas? Is Fran on speed dial just in case he goes crazy again?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So do we think there’s going to be more messy TikTok videos with Timmy back in Vegas? Is Fran on speed dial just in case he goes crazy again?
We can only hope! its been a bit boring on the gossip front recently across the board with celebs and z listers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loving the title! It’s hardly hard to find a modern characterless house in Chester surely! I can’t imagine she’s going to go for something with character and charm!

Reactions: 18
I know this has been shared so many times on here before, but it really does never get old

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Its
Doesn’t look all that tbh she probs bought it because it was expensive lol
All Patek’s Nautilus’ have that shape and tbh to people who like watches or jewellery it’s an instantly recognisable piece. You may have heard it in rap songs, rappers love Patek’s... huge name drop brand
Drake in Life Is Good: “Virgil got a Patek on my wrist going nuts” Lol :D probably inspired by Drake seeing as she loves him apparently. 🤷🏻‍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I honestly think the only reason she hasn't bought a house is because she doesn't want to buy one with tommy and she knows if she buys one by herself people will start asking questions

Reactions: 47
Is she asking to be robbed??? So materialistic
Might even be a fake to be honest. I know most Patek watches have a waiting list that goes on for years. They don’t make many of them. The Nautilus in particular had a suspension on the wait list. Or it could be second hand.

Reactions: 24
Might even be a fake to be honest. I know most Patek watches have a waiting list that goes on for years. They don’t make many of them. The Nautilus in particular had a suspension on the wait list. Or it could be second hand.
yup, I had a feeling it was probably an amazing quality fake, or if not then def a preowned. She did noooot get a retail authentic Patek.

Reactions: 19
About time trashy influencer culture died!
Mols can now work while we sleep. Creative director my ass 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.