Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t understand why she does it - she looks gorgeous in the ones her friends / paps have taken of her

Reactions: 42
I honestly don’t understand why she does it - she looks gorgeous in the ones her friends / paps have taken of her
I think it’s because she wants everyone to believe that she’s perfect and wants everyone to envy her. She wants everyone to believe that she has the best relationship, the prettiest face, the best body, the biggest designer collection and when she gets her house it has to be better than everyone elses. But of course she’s not bragging about it - she wants everyone to believe she does it effortlessly - who, me? That kind of vibe. The reasons why though, duck knows 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I just don't get why she has to pose like that on her insta, it just looks weird and then her outfits are never anything special or something someone else couldn't pull together. Everytime it's a huge hype for whatever she is working on and then it's just boring. The BW collabs are same-ish.

Reactions: 9
Her new vlog she’s uploaded this morning is the most unlikeable one she’s posted,

-she starts off showing how amazing her new Balenciaga bag is because it fits her Chanel bag in it too. Delusional.
-does a selfridges haul showing all the designer she’s bought, so distasteful
-complains her hairdresser is taking too long and he goes ‘if you washed and brushed your hair it wouldn’t’ 😭😭

Surely her audience is going to get frustrated with how out of touch she is?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Her new vlog she’s uploaded this morning is the most unlikeable one she’s posted,

-she starts off showing how amazing her new Balenciaga bag is because it fits her Chanel bag in it too. Delusional.
-does a selfridges haul showing all the designer she’s bought, so distasteful
-complains her hairdresser is taking too long and he goes ‘if you washed and brushed your hair it wouldn’t’ 😭😭

Surely her audience is going to get frustrated with how out of touch she is?
I don’t get why she wore the YSL shoes in the lift, she could have just returned them especially how they aren’t her style

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why she wore the YSL shoes in the lift, she could have just returned them especially how they aren’t her style
I don’t get why she was complaining about them with her outfit? You couldn’t even see them!

Reactions: 6
The money she spends on designer is obscene I agree at some point her viewers will click and realise how unattainable it is / a designer bag here and there / jewellery but this haul must of cos thousands

• Wow
Reactions: 28
The money she spends on designer is obscene I agree at some point her viewers will click and realise how unattainable it is / a designer bag here and there / jewellery but this haul must of cos thousands
I ended up stupidly watching the YT vid - god knows why. It was actually really untasteful and as you say obscene. I don't understand in the comments section why people praise her or feel inspired by such vacuous vulgarness. Strokes her ego even more. I also don't think she is deserving of this success anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just wasted twenty minutes of my life watching a breathy child showing off what’s she’s bought because drake had it and she’s obsessed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She didn’t seem to be very friendly with that hairdresser. Thought she was very rude to him!
duck would I have my car doors unlocked for them things to come in and attack me 😂😭

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe that she bought a £1500 Bottega bag and then said ‘but I don’t think I’ll get much use out of it’!!!! WHAT THE duck. I’m speechless whilst watching this video. What a spoilt, ungrateful brat. She honestly needs cancelling.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Pressure to take a photo and post it on the same night 😂😂😂 ye because of all the editing she does! Molly you need to know what real pressure is you little brat

Reactions: 41
I watched about half and I can’t with her

- newYSL shoes to replace her tatty kurt geigers 🤣🤣🤣 she literally said “I know they’re not me but they’re just to make me taller and no one will see them anyway. YSL to replace kurt Geigers 💀

- allllll that designer, an entire prada ski suit for one trip “oh but I can wear the jacket again”

There was something else. I forgot…

“I feel like you don’t really get good platform designer heels anymore” says Molly wintour connoisseur of designer wear

- the bottega bag that could have easily been a knock off in primark or quiz LOL again “don’t think I’ll get much wear out of it”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
How can you not own a house and spend 20k on one piece of jewellery? Maybe if she didn’t buy random tit she could afford the house she wants, surely momager fran should be telling her this?

Reactions: 50
LOL @ her feeling under pressure about posting a pic on the same night. Most people just upload it, they don't have to spend all night editing it to make it gram worthy.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.