Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was robbed when I was very young and I'm talking 8 maybe, my family nipped out for a moment and that was all it took. Normal middleclass family where my dad worked 7 days a week just so we had a good life so they had nothing of value to really take but they did decide to kick my deaf and blind dog to dead.. she should be thankful nothing like that had happened to her and try to move on and grow from it from now and not even share her starbucks order let alone 'flat show'.
OMG that's awful! I'm so sorry you and your family went through that!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
just waiting for that video, just like the one of mr chai. we could probably guess what she and timmy say.

poor miss creative director, though she still won't be working while we sleep.

Reactions: 11
OR, it Could be a bit of a scam, Molly loves the flat, does want to buy it, [she has said this before], not happening, then they pull this, so flat is offered on sale tothem, cos who would want to rent or buy it now, ....Pure Speculation though. imo.
I doubt this is the case. Another apartment in her building was recently up for sale and has recently sold.

I’m guessing she mustn’t have the 24 hour security anymore as it’s more than likely they would have spotted/stopped it. I live about 10 mins away and our street has 24 hour security. Anything that is suspicious they will question the cars/people etc. They are worth it because this area is famous for being targeted by career criminals. As everyone has said, it’s absolutely awful, they don’t deserve it but, with the over-exposure they made it so easy for them

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but if you sell your soul and life on social media and flaunt a disgusting amount of Greed everyday, you cannot be suprised when something like this happens. Half of the stuff stolen was probably bleeping gifted anyway.

Reactions: 33
It’s scary to think how they got in her flat. From her vlogs the only entrance to her flat is via a lift which you need a key for. I’d never be able to sleep at night anyway thinking I’d hear the lift going all the time 😂

Reactions: 26
I don't feel bad. I don't have much empathy towards things like this - it's just material, and trust me I'm sure she doesn't desperately need all of that stuff. Who even has that much money's worth to steal just lying around casually in the first place? She has way more where that came from, it will be replaced 10x over, and she already has way more than I feel she honestly deserves. The girl went on a TV show for crying out loud and people act like she deserves knighting - but what has she done, really, aside get lucky, rich and famous? She is no different to the stuck up girls in your hometown, probably worse due to Love Island inflating her already massive ego, yet for some reason the masses don't grasp that - because when you're a fame-seeking kind of person, all that matters is image. Maybe it was the Universe sending her a message to be humble, to maybe stop putting so much emphasis on possessions and being flashy/ostentatious, constantly flaunting and bragging

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Reactions: 13
I don't feel bad. I don't have much empathy towards things like this - it's just material, and trust me I'm sure she doesn't desperately need all of that stuff. Who even has that much money's worth to steal just lying around casually in the first place? She has way more where that came from, it will be replaced 10x over, and she already has way more than I feel she honestly deserves. The girl went on a TV show for crying out loud and people act like she deserves knighting - but what has she done, really, aside get lucky, rich and famous? She is no different to the stuck up girls in your hometown, probably worse due to Love Island inflating her already massive ego, yet for some reason the masses don't grasp that - because when you're a fame-seeking kind of person, all that matters is image. Maybe it was the Universe sending her a message to be humble, to maybe stop putting so much emphasis on possessions and being flashy/ostentatious, constantly flaunting and bragging
This is my exact opinion!!! 😘

Reactions: 6
It’s really annoying me that people are saying if you have anything bad to say about Molly with the robbery your just jealous. How is it jealousy for pointing out she shows off and we knew this would happen. Ye it’s awful we got burgaled before and our new cars got taken and we certainly wasn’t showing them off on social media. She was a very easy target and should learn from this but I doubt she will
Mate of mine made a dig at me for commenting on one of mollys awful outfits and said “you really dislike her payin her bills innit” 🤓🤓🤓🤓 amazes me how people will insult someone they actually know for the sake of a celeb they don’t.

and yes, the uR jUsT jEaLoUs discourse is dumb as duck. If I was only commenting on mollz lack of style/ethics out of jealousy bc she’s rich I’d be doing it to Beyoncé and Rihanna the billionaire too innit? Make it make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
As a resident of South West Manchester not too far from Money and Timmy Fumbles I'm shocked that the evoque and Tommys new rolls royce werent the first things to go and instead the assumption is the burglars have helped themselves to dozens of LV and Balenciaga handbags. Car crime is off the chain round here and 9 times out of 10 the keys aren't even needed. I'm assuming the cars were there as any time I've seen Molly go to london before with Fran and co she goes in a chauffeured car or on Virgin Trains....strange....

Deffo don't think it's staged at all, but I'm wondering if it's being exaggerated.

The seeds have already been sown now that they're "too scared to go back"...I wonder if she's bought a house/apartment cash for the lowly sum of 500k to tide them over till they can get a mortgage for an obsecene mansion and rather than be mocked for her low priced abode or have to admit no banks giving her a mortgage for a 4 million house just yet, it'll be spun that as luck would have it this house came up just as they were too scared to set foot back in their old one....

Reactions: 23
Just waiting for her to make a post now. “Guys!!! Please don’t worry, elly belly is safe! He was with me!!!!!!”

( or whatever that bleeping teddy’s gender is)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s scary to think how they got in her flat. From her vlogs the only entrance to her flat is via a lift which you need a key for. I’d never be able to sleep at night anyway thinking I’d hear the lift going all the time 😂
the articles said they got in through the balcony, neighbors were out too - probably the easiest way tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 8

It's going to be interesting now to see from now on if they don't try and show off so much with their wealth.
her grwm video from London was uploaded yesterday (uploaded after the robbery) and she shows £23k worth of purchases in it. Clearly hasn’t changed

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.