Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hilarious how she acted so above Love Island in that video and pretended she barely remembers it. You’re at the Pride of Britain Awards, not the Met Gala - you walked that red carpet alongside all the other British Z-list celebrities who got famous from reality TV.
I know - remember where you came from love you wouldn’t be known without love island!

A lot of attendees last night have treated pride of Britain as their own self-promotion opportunity - sorry I thought the night was about people who’ve done good for the country not all the insta crowd using it a chance for a few more likes on the gram!

As you rightly said it’s not the met gala!!

Reactions: 26
I don’t think they get the point of halloween fancy dress. Wearing normal clothes and putting lipstick round your neck really doesn’t count. Put some effort in, or is it harder to get fancy dress for freebies??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine getting robbed and your main priority is to take this a “couples Halloween pic” for the gram bc he’s gotta go to camp 🙄 editing tools are strong with this one and her blurry legs

Reactions: 35
Honestly I see a break up on the cards because what she has to realise is that as long as she’s with Tommy she will always be associated with love island 🤷🏻‍♀️ and she clearly hates that

Reactions: 22
Actually makes me laugh to think they got dressed up, took that photo then took it all off and probably sat separately not speaking watching Halloween films all night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.