Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When we got burgaled it completely changed our perspective on if we should even have nice cars anymore and that was an a5 and a4 as we thought what was the point as people think they can take whatever they want. But we both know this one will continue to buy whatever and show it off it’s like some mad obsession for her, nothing will humble this girl

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Have never given a tit about mm but a cousin of mine worships her which I find odd. Saw the headline about her robbery today. Not surprised. These influencers share the layout of their home and when they are away. They make it easy. I just looked through her and her boyfriends instagram. They both look a pair of new money wankers. They are typical new money flaunting their wealth in a disgusting way. Nothing classy about it.

Also how much tax do you think MM pays? Influencers are meant to declare gifted items as income tax. I wonder how many will get done for tax evasion in years to come? For example, my husband earns around 300k a year and pays close to 50% in taxes. Yet I wouldn't be surprised if MM pays much less even though she earns way more due to her accountant moving money around.

Reactions: 21
Surely the insurance won’t cover them because she literally advertised they were out? Completely agree fran could be next and I hope not she has a baby in her house

Reactions: 13
My house was broken into 13 years ago. They went through everything.
I was angry and a bit violated for a while. But I didn't post it all over social media. I was relieved that none of us were in the house at the time. I rarely think about it now. Loads of houses are broken into especially with the dark evenings.
Mm has the luxury of not going back there. Most of us haven't got a choice.

Reactions: 29
oh no, Molly got robbed after showing off countless Cartier bracelets worth £293957372 and then showing the entire layout of her house and making it know what area and where she lives just to show off. Oh no.

please, this is a girl who couldn’t give a tit what company she aligns herself with for a payday. I don’t feel sorry for her at this point. She’s like the girl in school or work who just has to brag about everything, even the smallest things.

PLT workers are literally on the bare minimum salaries in the warehouses and offices while Mollys buying diamond encrusted Cartier and then posting it on Instagram in her #AD £15 sweat shop PLT tracksuit. Use her code for 15% off tho huns!💋💋💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I can’t believe that she bought a £1500 Bottega bag and then said ‘but I don’t think I’ll get much use out of it’!!!! WHAT THE duck. I’m speechless whilst watching this video. What a spoilt, ungrateful brat. She honestly needs cancelling.
I thought exactly the same 😂

Reactions: 12
[/QUOTE]
OMG that's awful! I'm so sorry you and your family went through that!

The thing is they still decided to come back a few weeks after (and my dad worked nights) but thankfully they realised people were in, to say its had a massive impact on my life is an understatement so I can see why she refuses to go back and move elsewhere within a week but some of us aren't that lucky. I just hope for her sake and safety she learns from this and stays private from now on ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 10
my house was broken into last week - weirdly they didn't take anything (slightly insulted come to think of it :LOL:) - and seeing them on our CCTV and knowing they'd been circulating the house for an hour just freaksssssssssssssss me out. Most stuff is replaceable but knowing someone has been in your house is just so violating... really does take a while to get your head around it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I’m so gutted for MM, I mean the tears are rolling down my eyes as we speak.
Lol just kidding - don’t give a tit.

glad she wasn’t there at the time but other that shes been stupid showing off her wealth, the Selfridges haul was disgusting, and Mummy-Fran should have warned her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't feel bad. I don't have much empathy towards things like this - it's just material, and trust me I'm sure she doesn't desperately need all of that stuff. Who even has that much money's worth to steal just lying around casually in the first place? She has way more where that came from, it will be replaced 10x over, and she already has way more than I feel she honestly deserves. The girl went on a TV show for crying out loud and people act like she deserves knighting - but what has she done, really, aside get lucky, rich and famous? She is no different to the stuck up girls in your hometown, probably worse due to Love Island inflating her already massive ego, yet for some reason the masses don't grasp that - because when you're a fame-seeking kind of person, all that matters is image. Maybe it was the Universe sending her a message to be humble, to maybe stop putting so much emphasis on possessions and being flashy/ostentatious, constantly flaunting and bragging
THIS !!!!!! totally agree, i don't understand how you can feel sorry for them. WHO else in this world even shows off designer stuff as much as her??? She really is the WORST for showing off her things. Talk about asking for it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tommy has definitely said to Jake Paul “I know I said 1 million wasn’t enough but I’m now prepared to do it for 800k”

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Tried to look for posts but can’t see anything about this, mmmitchell robbed of his phone when at the same event Molly was at on Thursday. Two guys on a moped driving past snatched it out of his hands. Could have easily been Molly and her handbag/watch/necklace. So sad that people make burglary their careers but even sadder people on social media make a career of showing off the items in the first place 🙄

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Burglars were probably concerned when they heard a heavyweight boxer lived there and then they realised it was one that just fights homeless people in exchange for giving them a hot meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
One of my friends made a good point that Molly mae probably doesn’t recognise how famous she actually is. I think a lot of influencers are in a weird stage where they’re a lot more popular than other influencers but still not a typical ‘celebrity’ and unlike other islanders Molly is known by quite a lot of people globally. I think hopefully this is a wake up call that she can’t just live anyhow anymore and hopefully she will continue to be open but draw the line somewhere and invest in a much better property for her safety.
She’s not that famous, she’s very popular amoung a specific group of people, no one in my circle knows who she is, I have family across Europe, Asia , Australia, South America, Canada, US none of them have any idea who she is. In the same way I don’t know who popular reality tv and influencers are in those countries are.

Unfortunately we have seen time and time again, people who post how much money they have, are buying endless amounts of things worth 1000s£ and are flaunting them endlessly as well as also posting when they are out and where they live. Make themselves easy targets for people who are desperate enough.

Although we can debate endlessly how much work influencers actually do, and I’m sure molly does work “hard” because she does seem to always be doing a project. The reality is it’s a lot of luck. What made her special there are a lot of pretty girls willing to work hard on love island alone? Luck. And it’s the same with people who win the lottery those who have soooo much and are making so much more than the average person primarily thanks to luck of the draw, genetics etc. It’s harder to view them as having earnt what they have. So it’s easy to take advantage. And it’s easier to convince yourself that taking something isn’t that.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.