Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sick of seeing everywhere that Molly is being ‘trolled’ because people are saying part of the reason she was burgled was because she was flaunting all her designer goods.

There is such a difference between trolling and calling influencers out on mistakes they have made? The word trolling always seems to be chucked around when in reality it’s just bringing up something they have done wrong.

You can’t expect people to have no opinions when you literally share every minor detail of your life online
These twits don't seem to know the meaning of trolling.

Reactions: 7
COMPS-DD-MOLLY-2.jpg

This doesn't even look remotely like her?! She really is out here cat fishing the most 😂 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
That’s the girl from her management, I believe her Instagram is elijxnes but she seems to have deleted her account

Molly’s out here doing a Harry Houdini whilst Tommy’s like 💊 Las Vegas let’s av yaaa 💊
Oh I see! I didn't notice the black coat being bundled into the car and assumed this was Molly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who does she think she is hiding under a coat 🤣🤣🤣 she’s so brave though hope she’s ok for the PLT Halloween meal xx

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Honestly I would not swap my life for hers in a million years. It seems incredibly depressing

Reactions: 35
She will probably post a youtube video soon talking about it with tommy, lI wonder if she will act clueless as to why she got robbed

Reactions: 15
What’s the point her going out to a restaurant if she’s going to hide under a coat??? She would’ve told the paps she was there in the first place!! Ugh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly I would not swap my life for hers in a million years. It seems incredibly depressing
I’ve always said this. Hence her spending habits and the need to show off, to me it’s as if she’s filling a hole & wanting the public to think she’s living this dream life. She lives her life to post it online, everything is for show. How miserable

Reactions: 13
my house was broken into last week - weirdly they didn't take anything (slightly insulted come to think of it :LOL:) - and seeing them on our CCTV and knowing they'd been circulating the house for an hour just freaksssssssssssssss me out. Most stuff is replaceable but knowing someone has been in your house is just so violating... really does take a while to get your head around it.
I had my handbag stolen on a night out a few years back after having my drink spiked and even that felt violating to know someone had all my stuff and had gone through it (I’m one of them my life is in my bag gals lol)

no sympathy for Molly still tho I wasn’t waving th contents of my bag round advertising it and I would prob have felt less hard done by had I had endless cash to sort it all out the next day rather than crying over my contactless being used and my phone gone lol x

Sounds like the subject of her next Youtube video.

She was openly feuding with her neighbors at one point over bin collections.

I also remember there were rumours not long after they first moved in their neighbors didn't like her and Tommy due to the noise from their frequent arguments.
imagine ERRR TOMMYY comin thru the walls and right thru u every day 😳

Molly: I’m categoricallyyy fuming but let’s not even talk about it guysss 😚✌🏻 Everything happens for a reason but I categoricallyyy didn’t manifest this for myself so I’m just trying to stay positive and see the good in the situation, anywaysss we move 😚✌🏻
Look what I just found and came here to post 😏
9D2CA017-C3AD-4DE2-AAAD-7B390EA6AE9B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Considering she has a whole management team along with her own brain did not one person thing it is was important to have some sort of system in place for her high valued items!? Not being funny but it's a criminals dream. I bet when they walked in as you can see from her youtube videos it was practically all laid out for them ready to take. We don't live in a perfect world and this was waiting to happen as she made herself such an easy target showing her wealth online, her flat location and always making it clear when she was not in.

Reactions: 28
“Class is when you have everything to flaunt but choose not to show it”

Enough said!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.