Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PLT insta have deleted all the stories of her they posted earlier..she must of requested a social media blackout 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
No matter where she moves she is still a likely target if she keeps showing off all of her designer items to the extent she does.

Reactions: 26
Available from the 12th December, feels like a random date?
Maybe that’s when their lease runs out? They might still be paying rent up until then, even though they’ve moved out

They removed her ✨ dream ✨ wardrobe set up I’m howling
This was the first thing I looked for 😂 but they might have used the original property photos, I doubt everything’s been cleared out yet anyway if they haven’t found anywhere new to live

Reactions: 30
Hi
New to this thread only just found it, I did think a few weeks ago that Molly makes it to easy to robbed like when she tags herself into hotels on her Instagram storys showing off the expensive jewellery and watches they let people know when they are traveling to London, sadly they make it just to easy for these scum bags

Reactions: 21
Why has she got security? She’s a Z lister who’s handbags got stolen. Not some billionaire’s daughter in a third world country who might get kidnapped for a ransom.
I reckon they pay for one only when she’s being papped. No way Molly is forking out £7k a week for a glorified bouncer to hold her umbrella.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Honestly she is the most unlikeable, self obsessed, stuck up little brat, I just don’t see the appeal with her and I have no sympathy for her as far as the burglary is concerned, perhaps she’ll think twice about showing off her “given” wealth when the majority of us actually WORK for a living and only scrape to get by!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Why has she got security? She’s a Z lister who’s handbags got stolen. Not some billionaire’s daughter in a third world country who might get kidnapped for a ransom.
I reckon they pay for one only when she’s being papped. No way Molly is forking out £7k a week for a glorified bouncer to hold her umbrella.
lol this. Can u imagine a ‘normal’ person getting burgaled and hiring bodyguards; it just doesn’t happen, if it happened to me or you we’d have no choice to get over it go about our lives as pretty much normal 🙄😂 there is an inch of me that feels bad and I feel slightly empathetic towards her as a young woman I can imagine how scared she is right now in the aftermath especially with Tommy being away buttttttt she really isn’t the UK Kim or Kylie and I’m not really sure who she thinks she is covering herself with the coat etc in the pap pics

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mini rant
I just want to preface this by saying nobody ever deserves to get robbed. Having peace and privacy should be a right for everyone.

Having said that, I am just shocked by the disgustingly obscene show of wealth in her new vlog. The whole bloody video is just label this, designer that, name-drop here and there. The part where she says she forgot her Bottega shoes at home so she's "got someone to run to Selfridges to get another pair". I had to pause the video and just take that in for a second.

I went into Twitter to see the reactions and it's all just girls saying "she's worked sooo hard for this" "showing off is her job". When we've literally been through an entire pandemic and there's front line workers working 16 hour days earning less than one of her precious van Cleef bracelets. When you point this out, you get branded as a "bitter troll" but I truly do not envy her or her empty, materialistic life one bit. I truly don't understand what these girls get out of ass kissing her, she's not gonna send you a beauty works pr package luv x

Again, I want to say Molly Mae doesn't deserve to get robbed at all, but I hope this was an eye opener not to brag constantly, to be less arrogant and more vigilant. I think this is wishful thinking but I can hope at least 😕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.