Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what she will wear considering they apparently took EVERYTHING - do you reckon they even took her socks? 😂

*quickly searches for used MM sock on eBay*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Literally just confirming she won’t be at home on Thursday night 🤦🏼‍♀️ Do these people learn nothing!
They’ll be living out of a hotel at the moment I imagine and if you believe the newspapers there is literally nothing left to steal apart from the clothes they had on their backs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how theu took “everything” I understand it’s probably an exaggeration but how did no one see them or stop them her security must be awful

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand how theu took “everything” I understand it’s probably an exaggeration but how did no one see them or stop them her security must be awful
Their house is on the main road through Hale barns. I live round there and find it hard to believe no one saw anything or tried to stop them

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
her and her 'reps' need to stop with the she's doing good despite this.

all they want is her little minions to show sympathy and say she's still a boss babe even after this happened but its acc draining now.

Reactions: 14
Even though she was robbed she can just spend a day in selfridges and rebuild her entire wardrobe and jewellery collection most likely

Reactions: 28
Their house is on the main road through Hale barns. I live round there and find it hard to believe no one saw anything or tried to stop them
Maybe everyone round there hates them and thought, duck it, let them get on with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Even though she was robbed she can just spend a day in selfridges and rebuild her entire wardrobe and jewellery collection most likely
Sounds like the subject of her next Youtube video.

Maybe everyone round there hates them and thought, duck it, let them get on with it!
She was openly feuding with her neighbors at one point over bin collections.

I also remember there were rumours not long after they first moved in their neighbors didn't like her and Tommy due to the noise from their frequent arguments.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I’ve seen headlines saying “she’s targeted by trolls claiming she deserved to be burgled” another one "She’s now realised that she has to be more careful on social media and what she posts"

The Instagram pic she posted on Sunday and the YouTube video on Monday wasn't the best idea.

Reactions: 9
Molly: I’m categoricallyyy fuming but let’s not even talk about it guysss 😚✌🏻 Everything happens for a reason but I categoricallyyy didn’t manifest this for myself so I’m just trying to stay positive and see the good in the situation, anywaysss we move 😚✌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
So sick of seeing everywhere that Molly is being ‘trolled’ because people are saying part of the reason she was burgled was because she was flaunting all her designer goods.

There is such a difference between trolling and calling influencers out on mistakes they have made? The word trolling always seems to be chucked around when in reality it’s just bringing up something they have done wrong.

You can’t expect people to have no opinions when you literally share every minor detail of your life online

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Molly when the insurance company asks for proof of purchase for everything that was stolen

F5626B54-6FB7-4977-9E51-0BEC7D4B9822.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.