Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember this one, there was one in particular where she was saying she wasn’t herself and couldn’t work out why and kept having to calm herself down. My heart went out to her when she was saying she feels like she could burst into tears at any time, I know that feeling all too well and it was really getting to her when she couldn’t work out why she would feel that way. It really reminded me that she is just a 22 year old girl and perhaps more money than sense and life experience which is a bit sad really
Which one was this? I can’t recall it?

Which one was this? I can’t recall it?
I don’t know if I can link it here it’s titled ‘emotional rollercoaster of a week | pretty little thing AD’ around 10:20 and 12:20 minutes in! Let me know if you can’t find it and I’ll try link it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is a quote from the FleaLT podcast. The more she brings up her relationship the more she convinces me that she’s insecure as duck 🤣

C9BCE40F-4FF1-41FF-BAEB-16547C3717A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Anyone think she's saying that now because Tommy has been seen in clubs full of women and he's certainly not looked like he's all for Molly quite a few times recently.

Reactions: 33
A lot of people with anxiety watch the same films over and over again because it’s a comfort thing, familiar and safe to them, could be the same reason she carries that teddy around and can’t stay alone? Does she suffer with anxiety?
Sophia Tuxford watches Shrek everyday I'm sure.... I think that's just cos she's pathetic and has no other friends apart from Cinzia though hahah

TBH i think these influencers have quite boring lives in their down time

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thought I was seeing things!! I’m actually more annoyed that I found this thread cus I am one of those people who thought she was perfect😂😂 when will I learn
I respect you for saying that 🤣 I can’t believe she outed herself like that to be honest

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thought I was seeing things!! I’m actually more annoyed that I found this thread cus I am one of those people who thought she was perfect😂😂 when will I learn
Dw this was actually once more of a rave thread, til we all saw the light! Hahha

Reactions: 3
This has happened to me with so many insta huns that I follow, how anyone recognises anyone in real life is beyond me

Reactions: 22
Has anyone ever actually seen her with Tommy’s family?? I don’t think I’ve ever seen like pics or videos or anything, it’s like she’s never around them which is odd🥴🥴
I thought this the other day! I wondered while Tommy is away she hasn’t been round to see them or even watch the fight with them very odd

Reactions: 6
I apologise if this is a bit random but sometimes I'm shook because I can't imagine being that full of myself I would have photoshoots at every given single moment for IG. I can't imagine my life revolving around taking photos of myself posing and stuff, it's pretty shallow, but each to their own

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.