Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
HEY GUYSSS, welcome back to my channel thread. I hope you’re all doing well. Here we are again, omg I’m SO excited for this WUN guysss, literallyyy

I’ve literallyyy been sitting on my sofa for the past few days… weeks ??? Who knows at this point because that’s literallyyy all I do. Anwaysss it’s becuz I had a lump removed from my boobie and finger so I’m exhausted at this point. But don’t worry guysss I still managed to make it out for breakfast and dinner with Tommy so love that for me 😚✌🏻

I can’t lie to you guysss I’ve been a bit embarrassed by Thomas’ behaviour the other week so I’m pretending to be busy so that I can pretend I’m too busy to comment ??? It’s probably just lies anywaysss as you know the media love to hate on meee and my relationship. I did see the TikTok of Tommy beating his chest. Does he think he’s an actor ??? Was he auditioning for the role of King Kong ??? Who knows ??? Anyway we move. I found it SO hard to ignore it guysss with someone DM’ing me and then sharing it ??? I ended up paying Tommy’s bar tab in the end because he was super super drunk which I was SO shocked about because he never drinks ??? I promise you he’s normally cuddled up on the couch with Ellie Smelly watching Harry Potter so I have no idea what’s going on ??? Honestlyyy Fran had SUCH a busy week thanks to Thomas so his pocket money is GONE let me tell you, let’s not even talk about it 😚✌🏻

Before my operation I was super super busy clearing out my wardrobe. I categoricallyyy have SO many clothes ??? All with the tags on and never worn ??? Most of it was from my collections with FleaLT becuz you know I never reallyyy wear my own clothes unless it’s for an AD. As you can see I’m SUCH a busy business woman. Don’t call me lucky if I’m working whilst you’re sleeping. The decisions you make in life don’t always define the person you become. Every day when you wake up you can decide how that day goes and it doesn’t have to be the same as the day before. Just think everything that you do helps you learn something, everything’s a lesson SO… manifest your life guysss ??? I don’t know what else to say

It’s literallyyy a full time job sitting in the FleaLT office with my Louis Vuitton diary and Prada water bottle whilst I make shapes out of half eaten crisps - don’t worry guysss I’m still on my health journey. I actuallyyy put apple juice in my Prada water bottle - did I mention it’s from PRAR-DAR ??? Anywaysss supermarket own brand apple juice >>>. I’m just SO humble and down to Earth so I had to share that with you guysss 😚✌🏻 I find it hilariousss that people think I don’t work. What they don’t know is I spend a lot of time each week photoshopping my pictures so I’m reallyyy surprised that Photoshop and FaceTune haven’t asked me to do an AD with them ??? Why bother going to the gym when you can take pictures for Instagram in there and then go straight home and edit them ??? Anywaysss I need Photoshop and FaceTune to start noticing me but if it’s meant to be guysss it will be so I need to start manifesting. I know it will happen because I truly truly believe it’s ✨ fait ✨

I’m categoricallyyy fuming that Tommy turned down that £1 mil boxing deal with Jake Paul ??? Can you believe he faked that DM from meee? Times are hard when you have to fake a DM 🥴🥴🥴 Honestlyyy guysss photoshop is scary so that’s why I never use it. I’m SUCH a natural girl anywaysss and I love sharing my journey with you all because I’m just so humbled to live the life that I live. I’m SO so lucky that I was able to manifest and create the life that I’m living through all my hard work. It was literallyyy nothing to do with Love Island at all ??? I reallyyy want to be taken seriously in my career so that’s why I have to pretend I didn’t go on Love Island for the money, fame and to shag Tommy on national TV - hehe love that for us 😚✌🏻

I’ve been talking for so so long now guysss so I think I’m going to end this video recap here. Thank you SO much for watching. I think I’m going to go and run myself a bath, it’s okayyy to have wun at 3PM right ??? Tommy is currently doing something with a balloon in the living room ??? Not sure about that wun but I love my Schlunkydog SO much so he can do whatever he wants. Night guysss *blows kiss* 😚✌🏻

Credit to Jake Paul for the thread title, even though he called me a literalll catfish but we move 😚✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 139

fwooper

VIP Member
you lot are dead weird saying it was bound to happen. its an awful thing to have happen. we know every single celebrity is rich from just looking at them it doesn't make stealing everything of theirs ok lol. maybe just sympathise for once instead of always having to be right
We've basically all said it's an awful thing to have happened... but that doesn't change the fact that it was an inevitability due to how transparent she was about her whereabouts and the contents of her closet. Are we meant to just go round in circles saying how terrible it is she got burgled? Riveting forum discussion.

But you're right, I'll go send Molly my sympathies. It really is unimaginable - she must be down to just the one Rolex now. I hope the Cartier Love bracelets made it. What about the tiny Balenciaga bag?! Oh the horror, the heart bleeds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

Mahamotel

Chatty Member
I can’t believe I’m having to say this but this woman is only “famous” to teenage girls with horrific spray tans who go into Klarna debt for PLT items.

“global” “someone of her status” “fame” what the hell do some of you be talking about sometimes😭she’s a glorified reality star/wag type. No one in America/France/Italy would know who she is.

It’s delusional. Stop it😭I can’t even tell who’s taking the piss anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
They’ve had 800k worth of stuff stolen???! And supposedly have no belongings left? Hopefully this teaches them to NOT flaunt your shit online like she does. This is what we’ve been saying for months, it was only a matter of time.

I wonder where they are going to stay now?

• Wow
Reactions: 112

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Your baby Molly Mae is a director of a company that pays their workers £3.50 an hour. I’m sure your baby will survive and still be able to eat, and sleep in a warm house, unlike the workers who will never in touch £1000 at once let alone 800k in belongings.

STOP CARING ABOUT MILLIONAIRES WHO ARE FUCKING FINE. Turn the conversation to what she endorses and promotes by working with PLT.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 109

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
I'm confused by the timeline but also how 800k worth was stolen.. That's a lot, did the robbers go in with suitcases? Depends if it was smaller items like jewelry I guess but that would be difficult to sell on without being noticed. Feel like there's some exaggeration going on.
She has 3 very expensive watches. She was wearing one in London so the other 2 are probably stolen now. One was a Rolex Cosmograph with a green face. They are about £90,000 second hand. She also wasn’t wearing one of her diamond encrusted cartier love bangles (sells for £52,500 in Harrods) and a plain silver love bangle (£10,000 minimum). She also owns a Cartier diamond encrusted ring (£8,000) that she wasn’t wearing. She had a Prada backpack, at least 2 Dior saddle bags, LV box bag, numerous LV overnight bags, LV suitcase, her mini version of the Balenciaga city bag, Balenciaga Hourglass bag, 2 Jacquemus mini bag, Prada Wicker Clutch, Prada basket bag, various prada nylon bags, The Dior Rimowa clutch, LV bumbag, Fendi Mon Tresor, Fendi Baguette, Dior Diorama, YSL clutch, Channel Top Handle (a different channel to the one she had in London, it’s £4/£5k). Thats just some of her bags and jewellry. The girl has all these overpriced labels, yet she can’t fork out a few hundred quid for CCTV or even buy a safe for her jewellery 🤣🤣🤣. It’s absolutely ludicrous.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 109

LDNtea

VIP Member
Idk if I’m just cold hearted and jaded but half that shit would make me retch if a dude sent it to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

MuddledWater

I don’t want to be victim blaming but they way they flaunt their wealth in material items, letting the world know that they aren’t at home etc, it really isn’t surprising that this has happened.
I don’t wish being burgled on anyone, it’s a horrible experience but think it’s time for them to wise up a little and realise that they don’t have to show everything they buy on social media.
Molly’s latest vlog was quite vulgar with the display of new purchases - the £19k Van Cleef necklace, Balenciaga holdall bag, Prada ski set and snow boots, YSL shoes (that she didn’t even like!), Bottega clutch…

Reactions: 105

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I was just thinking it’s weird she’d have a video out when something like this happened? Also how is this the first report of it if it was a few days ago?

Maybe it didn’t happen, idk but if it did I do feel for them. A home invasion is something I don’t think I could get over either, knowing someone else was in your home and went through your belongings etc, gives me shudders just thinking about it.

They’re lucky they weren’t home or arriving home when it happened, they could have been seriously hurt or even killed in a panic in that kind of situation.

I do think molly needs to cop on flaunting her wealth though. I understand for her these are huge achievements to be able to buy for herself but she is making herself a target. Look what happened to Kim K? She had a whole team of security, does molly think she’s safer than Kim was?? Molly showed so much of her home, she showed exactly where she kept everything and even the outside of her home so many times it would have been so easy to plan robbing the place. I’m not victim blaming at all but she does need to take better precautions to protect herself in future.

That article about the break in listed that she had something like £58,000 worth of jewellery on one hand. To me that’s senseless, they’re supposed to be luxury statement pieces, not that you wear all of them at once. I just think she’s exposing too much of her life and making herself a target. I wonder would she buy these pieces if she wasn’t going to show them off? Her whole latest video is about designer items she’s bought, which is completely fine but when you’ve shown off your entire home layout, and all your finery it is dangerous when you don’t even know who’s watching. Thank god they don’t have kids yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I find it sad that people think there’s only two options, photoshop yourself to death or get surgery. How about learn to love who you are and what you look like? Be happy in your own body? And don’t take pictures of yourself until you are

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Mahamotel

Chatty Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90